Brendan Nollwood - Percabeth

I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS OR HEROES OF OLYMPUS

THE FANART IS NOT MINE BECAUSE I CAN'T DRAW.

Mist

Hi there my name is Brendan Nollwood and this is how I lost the love of my life, Annabeth Chase. How I lost the love of my life was because of him. And this is how I lost her. 

FLASHBACK WITH THE HELP OF BOB, RIP 

I was walking out to the courtyard of Jamestown High (idk if it is a real high school) to ask out  the magnificent Annabeth Chase, she has curly blonde hair and calculating steel grey eyes. Also she has a deep tan that you can only get if you are out in the sun for a long time. And we are best friends, well I say that we are best friends. But there are alot of strange thing about her, every year she goes to New York for this so called summer camp, and I asked if I could go but she said that it is for kids with ADHD, dyslexia or both, like her. I walked  out to the courtyard thinking about the blonde haired angel, when I bumped into Matthew, one of my friends in our friend group. There are 7 people in our friend group, including myself and Matthew, Dean, Collen, Daisy, Janna and of course the lovely Annabeth.

"Hey Matt, have you seen Annabeth? I need to talk to her." I asked

"Yeah, last I saw her was by the big oak. Are you finally going t ask her out?

  "N-no, maybe, fine I am!"

"Well, good luck."

I started walking over to the big oak and I finally saw her. She was talking to a guy with black hair and blue-green eyes and tan that is close to hers. He was also kind of buff and looked like he swims. So, being a good future boyfriend, I was instantly jealous.

"Hey Brendan! I would like you to meet Percy, Percy this is Brendan." Said the beautiful blonde angel. 

"Hi, I'm Percy, Annabeth has told me about you." The bo- Percy said.

"Hey lovebirds! We need to get back to camp! I don't want the Stolls painting my cabin pink again!" Shouted a male voice from a white van that said 'Delphi Strawberry Service' on the side.

"Maybe instead of painting it pink they will paint half of it yellow and just leave the rest as it is!" shouted Percy back at the van. (I'm sorry I had  to) 

"Well it looks like we have to get going Wise-girl!" 

And then he kissed Annabeth. He kissed Annabeth. OH MY GOD HE KISSED ANNABETH!! I expected her to push him off  of her then beat the crap out of him, but instead she kissed back.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that was how I meet Percabeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID! =^-.-^=