Lena Norris - Reyna

OMG! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1K! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THIS FAR IN SUCH A SHORT TIME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

THERE WILL BE SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! 

I DON'T OWN ANY THING IN THE ONE SHOT, I ONLY OWN THE OC.

THE FAN ART ISN'T MINE, I CAN'T DRAW THAT WELL

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

NO MIST

Hi there, my name is Lena Norris. But you probably already knew that. 

I am the most popular person ever! If you don't know who I am, then you have been living under a rock!

 I am the daughter of Hephaestus, Roman god of beauty and youth. (I'm so mad right now)

I know what your thinking, the roman gods are real? Well so are the Greek, so deal with it.

I'm the most popular person in my school. I have red hair that looks like a cherry and blue eyes that look like ice. My hair is real too! (Not) I have a picture!

See! It looks so real! (No it doesn't, and sorry if the pic didn't turn out well) 

Any way, I'm getting way off topic of what I want to talk about.

There is this one girl that is in the way of me becoming the most beautiful and prettiest girl in the school. 

Her name is Reyna Arellano. 

I hate her so much! 

She's a big time bitch. She walks down the hallways like she owns the place, but she doesn't! I do! Not her!

BRING!!

 Wow! I was thinking about how much I hate the bitch for the whole class period!

I strutted out of my class down the hall. I'm so happy that it was the and of the day!

I saw the bitch at her locker. I glanced behind my shoulder and I was surprised at what I saw.

It was a big black dog with red eyes that look like rubys. It would be harmless if it wasn't the size of a truck and didn't have teeth that look like swords. 

The bad part was that it was coming straight towards me.

I all most screamed until it stopped and disappeared. 

No wait, it didn't disappear, it disintegrated. Now it was literally a pile of gold dust. I was sad know because everyone in the hallways where gone. Now no one can see what I did. I just killed that thing!

 But I was shocked at what, no who, was standing beside the dust with a sword.

Reyna fucking Arellano.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I screamed at her. She tried to kill me with that thing! I bet I made it disappear with my god powers! She saw what I did and now is going to try to kill me because I killed her dog! 

"I just saved you." She replied calmly. What! No she didn't! I killed that thing! Not her!

"No you didn't! I killed that thing because I am a demigod! You sicked that thing on my to kill me!" I was sooooo mad! She didn't save me! She is trying to kill me!

"If you are a demigod, then who is your godly parent?" What!? She doesn't believe me!?

"I am a daughter of Zeus! Roman god of beauty and wisdom!" Ha! Take that you mortal! She should bow down to me! 

But she didn't.

She just started to laugh.

Wait, was she laughing at me!? How dare she!

"Why are you laughing?! My father could turn you to ashes right here! You should be bowing down to me!" There. That will show her not to disobey me!

"I will never bow to a mortal like you." 

Then she left.

The next day a news report came on showing some of the heroes of Olympus.

Reyna was one of them. 

She was a demigod.

She was the praetor of the Roman camp.

She was a hero.

I should run.

 Please 

Comment

Or 

Vote

Have a cat if you did! =^-.-^=