Nick Payne - Percabeth

I only own the OC.

Percy's POV:

I had been a while since I had been back to camp. Annabeth and I, we wanted to be away after The Second Giant War. The day after the war, we had nightmares, and we could only calm each other down. And after I had almost drowned half the camp, we thought it would be best to leave.

We stayed at Montauk, in the cabin mom and I stayed in while we stayed after seeing my mom. After three months, we're heading back to camp today.

Right now, we are laying in bed, and yes, we share a bed, and with Annabeth asleep. Her honey blond curls surrounded her head like a halo, making her  look like an angel to me. Her tan face was calm, free of stress. I was happy to see her like this.

"Mmm, it's rude to stalk, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said, her voice laced with sleep.

"Well, I'm not stalking if I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." I say, looking into her grey eyes.

She giggles and kisses me before getting out of bed and going over to the dresser. I get up after her and walk to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you." I whisper into her hair.

She hums. "I love you, too."

"We're going to camp today." She says and I groan. "It's for the award ceremony with the gods, and to morn the deaths."

"Yeah, I forgot the ceremony was going to happen. But if they ask me to become a god, I'm not gonna except. I have you, I don't need anything else." I say and kiss the top of her head.

"That's sweet, Percy." Annabeth says and turns to face me. "But, we should get ready."

Annabeth slips out of my grip, which makes me groan again. "Do we have to?"

"Yep." She replies, and walks into the bathroom.

I get dressed and walk into the kitchen once I was done. I grabbed pancake mix from one of the cabinets and blue food dye to make blue pancakes.

I had about 2 pancakes made when Annabeth came out of the bathroom.

"Pancakes?" She says, her arms wrapping themselves around my torso.

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p.'

"Smells good." 

The sound of me flipping a pancake once in a while filled the air before I spoke.

"Are you excited?" 

"Yeah. It's camp. Why should I be nervous?"

"Well, what another prophecy comes up, or the new campers don't like us. What if one of us has a nightmare, and I almost flood camp again?" I ramble.

"Percy, none of that will happen. As long as we're together, right?"

"Yeah, as long as we're together. I love you, Wise Girl."

"I love you, Seaweed Brain."

----------TIME--SKIP----------

After about an hour, we finally got on the  road and headed to camp.

I looked down the road, my hands on the steering wheel, and Annabeth besides me in the passengers seat.

I stopped the car and looked up the hill to see Thalia's tree with the golden fleece hanging off of it and the dragon Peleus wrapped around it.

I step out of the car, Annabeth doing the same. She walks over to me and grabs my hand, her fingers interlocking with my own.

Slowly, we walk up the hill.