Sage Palmer - Percabeth

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has stared and I haven't gotten a chance to update. I'm  sorry and I will try to update more as school goes on. And thank you for 600 reads! I never thought I would get this far because my writing sucks! Now, lets get on with  the one shot! 

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PERCY JACKSON CHARACTERS OR REFERENCES. ALL I OWN IS THE OC'S.

THE GIF IS NOT MINE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE.

Mist

Hi there, my name is Sage Palmer, and no I am not related to Ray Palmer. (YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND IF YOU KNOW WHO RAY PALMER IS.) But I should get back on topic, I am in love.

With who, you ask?

Annabeth Chase.

(HA PLOT TWIST!)

Yes I know what you are thinking, 'How can one of the most smartest girls in school, be gay?' Well for your information, I am bi, not gay. The woman I am in love with knows that I am bi, but doesn't know that I like her. 

But who is Annabeth Chase? She has long princesses curl that goes to her ribs, and intelligent grey eyes that are broken, but some how beautiful. She also has the perfect body. Curves in all the right places and is super strong. Annabeth and I are basically opposites when it comes to looks. I have straight black hair and blue eyes. I am also about 5'6 and she is 5'9. We are perfect for each other. We have also knowen each other for about 2 years.

Sad thing is that we both  have dyslexia and ADHD, so we have to ask our friend Blake, who is a girl, by the way, on what stuff says. Annabeth says that she can read Greek but nothing else. The weird thing is that I read one of her papers that was in Greek, and I could read it perfectly. 

Today is the last day of school so I hope I can get a chance to ask her out or if we can hangout over the summer, because she always leaves early at the end of the last day of school. Well, at least she did last year. 

But right now I am sitting in my last period, and I swear the class was taking a million years! 

3

2

1

RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was the bell.

I rushed out of my class and rushed though the wave of people. I made it to my locker and put all of my stuff in my backpack. I slammed my locker door shut and locked it. I ran out the front school doors and looked for Annabeth. I saw her sitting on the stairs leading down into the parking lot. I ran to where she was and sat down beside her. 

"Hey Annabeth, are you doing anything over the summer?"

"Oh! Hi Sage, and yes I am, I'm going to a summer camp in New York. I was thinking that you would like to come with me."

"Really?! I would love to!"

"Good, now I just need to wait for our ride."

"What about clothes?" Okay that was a stupid question. The summer camp is in New York!

"We could stop by your house and grab some if you'd like."

"That would be awesome!"

A few minutes later, a sea green 2018 Audi S3 pulled up and it was a nice car, but not a fancy car.

"Come on, our ride is here."

Annabeth practically dragged me to the car that had just pulled up. 

"Wait, this is our ride?"

"Yep"

"oh, cool!"

Annabeth went into the shotgun and I went into the back. In the drivers set was a gorgeous looking guy. He had ink black hair and sea green eyes that looked like the ocean, even though they had a similar broken look to them, like Annabeth's. 

"Um Wise Girl, who is this?" Um rude much?

"This is Sage, the one that I was telling you about." Wait, she was talking about me, maybe she likes me?

"Oh! Hi there Sage, I'm Percy Jackson, it is very nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you too, I guess."

"So, are you ready to go?"

"No I need to get some clothes form my house."

"OK. Can you tell my the address?"

I told him my address, and with that we where off. (TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ. I'M SORRY BUT I AM A CHILD.) 

When we reached my house, my dad wasn't home so I put a note on the counter saying that I will be going to a summer camp with Annabeth.

For some weird reason my dad trusts Annabeth more then me. Like for one, he trust Annabeth with the house more then he trust me with cooking. And I am an amazing cook.

I got some of my clothes stuffed into a suitcase and zipped it up. Percy took my bag and put it in the trunk of the car. I got in to the back set and we where on the road again.

 Sorry if the ending seemed rush, it was because it was at 864 words and it seemed to be going on for too long.

But please

Comment

or

Vote!

Have a cat if you did! =^-.-^=