Elaine Hanson - The Seven & Nico

Hey guys,  I'm might be doing this on my phone, so sorry if there is bad spelling.

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃🎃!!!!!

Thank you for 1.7k reads!!

I don't own pjo or HoO.

The fanart is not mine

No mist 

I put my copy of the book thief  in my back pack and got up from the steps that I was sitting on of the high school. I walked up the stairs though the doors and sighed.

Another day of hell. I thought.

I walked though the hallway to get to my locker. When I finally got there, I realized that I only had 5 minutes until that bell.

Shoot! My parents would kill me if I'm late!

I get out my ancient history book and ran to class.

I should explain why there is an ancient history class.

The Greek and Roman Gods reviled themselves 3 months ago and people hated them. Some didn't though. I didn't. Mainly because brave demigods have saved our asses twice and no one seemed to care.

I'm sorry that I didn't introduce my self. My name is Elaine Hanson. I'm a nerd, if you can't some what tell. I have brown hair that is dyed blue at the ends and brown eyes that can look like they are black from far away. I spend most of my spare time reading and eating. 

I'm not fawning over guys like other girls. Most girls at my school are fawning over this group of guys. It's almost like a game to see who can get one first. 

These guys are Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez and Nico Di Angelo.

Percy has raven black hair that looks like it has never seen a hair brush in its life. He also has eyes that look like the ocean and when he is mad it looks like a hurricane. He's the captain of the swim team and is a nice dude. He says that he has a girlfriend that lives in Cali, but no one but me and his friend group.

Jason has blonde hair that looks like superman, a reason why he is called superman, and has electric blue eyes that look like lightning. He also has gold framed glasses, but he doesn't wear them a lot. He is the captain of the basketball team. He is Percy's cousin, even though they look nothing alike. He also says that he has a girlfriend that lives in Cali too but still, no one but me and his friend group believe him. 

Frank has short, military style hair with chocolate brown eyes. His friends call him Chinese-Canadian Baby Man or Animal Man. Even though he looks like a sumo wrestler, Frank is a sweet guy though, he volunteers at the local zoo and is captain of the soccer team. He says that he has a girlfriend that lives in New Orleans, but the same as the other two.

Leo has curly brown hair with eyes that look like they have fire in them. He is mostly in the school's workshop, but he does have a part time job at the local mechanic shop. He's a nice, funny person, but says he also has a girlfriend that is traveling with her family.

Nico is a goth kid that has black hair and dark brown, almost black, eyes. He doesn't relay have a hobby or sport. The only thing that he likes is Halloween. And he just walks away whenever someone asks he to go on a date. He is also Percy's and Jason's cousin. 

Sorry for that rant.

As I rounded the corner, I almost hit a group of people.

It was them.

Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, and Nico.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered.

"It's ok, we need to get to class guys." Percy said. He was the nice one of the group.

Nico started mumbling under his breath.

"Shut up Nico, we all want to go home." Jason said. He was the closest to Nico.

They walked away just as they stared fighting.

Why are they so weird.

Why am I complaining. I'm weird too.

After all, I am like them.

But Norse.

Please 

comment 

or 

vote!

Should I do a second Part?

Hope you had a happy Halloween!

Now it's time for Christmas!

=^-.-^=