Destiny Angles - Solangelo

A/N: Sorry it has been taking me a while to update on some chapters. I have been doing summer camps and when I want to update I am too tired to update. I have been doing my best to update and I hope you like the story!! Now lets get on with the story!!

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HEROES OF OLYMPUS BECAUSE I AM NOT RICK RIORDAN.

THE FANART IS NOT MINE EVEN THOUGH IT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

BTW SHE IS A DEMI-GOD!!  

MIST 

Hi, my name is Destiny and I am a Demigod daughter of Hermes, the Greek god traveling and is the messenger of the gods. Ya I know what you are thinking 'But the Greek gods aren't real!' well they are and I'm about to bring another one to camp. 

And this Demigod's name is Nico Di Angelo. He has jet black hair and dark brown, almost black eyes. He also wears dark clothing and is kind of pale. But, I got to admit, he is kind of cute. 

Yes I do have a small crush on him. But I'm getting off topic. 

He has ADHD and dyslexia so he has to be a demigod!

I was walking down the hallway and when I turn the corner I saw Nico. Yes the perfect opportunity to get him to go to camp! Before I could move, a GIANT hellhound jumped out of the shadows and started to rip... 

WAIT A SECOND!! It started to lick him!!

"Ms. O'Leary! Get off of me!!" Nico Shouted as he was trying to get out from underneath the hound, but was failing.

  "Hey death boy!! You are needed back at camp!" Said a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. An Apollo kid. He hopped down from the hound and helped Nico get out from underneath the hound.

"Ugh, do you know why? And Will, why did you bring Ms. O'Leary? You could have waited after school."

" Well I didn't want to wait after school cause then I wouldn't get to see my amazing boyfriend! Plus Chiron said it was urgent."

"Fine, but if it is another quest I'm out." Nico said as he hopped on the hound with Will behind him, but before they went into the shadows they kissed.

Well, I'll move on, right?

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK!!

PLEASE

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID! =^-.-^=