Lunar Miller - Caleo Part 2

HEY GUYS, SO HERE IS PART 2!!!

MIST

So it's been two days since we met Percy and Annabeth and today is the end of school. Well, school already ended and right now I am at Calypso's house with a couple of her friends that were there as well. There was a girl named Piper who  had brown hair with a feather in it and had color changing eyes like a kaleidoscope. Then there was Thalia, who had short black hair that was in a pixie cut with some blue highlights in it and she had electric blue eyes that look like they have lighting in them. And finally, there was a girl named Hazel, who had dark skin that looked like coco and cinnamon colored hair. And of course Annabeth and Raven were there too. 

But yeah, we were all getting ready. Most of us putting on some makeup or picking out what to wear. So far everyone had chosen what they want to wear and was now trying to convince Thalia to wear a dress.

"No, I'm never wearing a dress. What if I need to run?" Thalia questions.

"You know that tonight will be safe. The only thing you would have to worry about is perverts." Piper tried, Thalia got into a dazed but soon snapped out of it a few seconds later.

"Don't you dare McLean." Thalia said, glaring at Piper

"Come on Thals, just this once. Please?" Annabeth said with pleading eyes.

"No. I'm never wearing one of those death contraptions." Thalia stated, turning and walking out of the room, probably to go wait in the car.

"Come on guys, the party is supposed to start at 7, we have 30 minutes to get there." Hazel said and walked out of the room to join Thalia in the car.

A few seconds later, we followed.

~Time Skip Made By Richard The Demon~

Once we got to the party, I started looking for James. I found him a bit later sitting by the water lost in his thoughts.

I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." He replied.

"Is everyone here?" I asked.

"Nah, at least I don't think so. We are a couple minutes early." 

"Wow, so it's going to be packed." I said giggling. He chuckled.

"Your cute when you laugh." James said, making me blush. He chuckled again.

"Your even cuter when you blush." Him saying that made me turn even more red.

Slowly, we lead towards each other, our lips nearly centimeters apart.

Our lips touched, and sparks danced across my skin.

"Hey guys- Oh, um, I'll leave you alone." Kade stuttered and interrupted our kiss. He backed away and went back to the party.

"We should go back to the party." I muttered and stood up, about to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist.

It was James.

He turned me around to face him and quickly pecked my lips with a blush on his cheeks.

I felt my cheeks burn when we pulled away. Gosh, why am I falling for him?

"I'll see you later?" He asks, his own blush coating his cheeks.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. James let go of my wrist and walked off to the party.

A small smile found it's way onto my lips. It may be a party, but it might not be that bad like cliché teenage ones in movies and books.

I walked towards the party and saw Calypsos with a guy. He had cury brown hair- and now they are kissing. That must be her boyfriend.

Well, I think everything is going to be ok.

Please

Comment 

Or

Vote!

Have a cat if you did!! =^-.-^=