Malory Pire - Jiper

I HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!🎄🎄🎄

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!🎆🎆🎇

I don't own anything except for the oc.

MIST

"Hello there, everyone, my name is Malory and I will be one of your flight attendants today. Your captain today is Jason Grace. I hope you have a good time on this flight." I say over the intercom of the airplane. 

I work at Jupiter Air as a flight attendant if you couldn't tell already. And my name is Malory. I work with one of the best pilots in the whole entire world. His name is Jason. And yes that is the person I said over the intercom. Jason has blonde hair with electric blue eyes that you can see lighting flash through them. 

If you are wondering, no, I do not like him. I have a husband and he is the co-pilot. 

But I wanted to talk about this one time when I met Jipper...

Flashback   

I was standing on the side of the road waiting for my husband of 7 months to pick me up from my work. 

I have finally have gotten a vacation day and I couldn't wait to see him.

While I was day dreaming I didn't realize that a beautiful woman with brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes was standing next to me.

"Um, hello, do you need a ride?" she asked.

"No," I replied,"I'm just waiting for my husband to pick me off.My names Malory but you can call me Mal."

"It's nice to meet you Mal, my names Piper, Piper Grace."

"Are you-" She cut me off.

"No, Jason and I are not sibling. Were married."

"I've been wondering when he was going to say that he has a wife. He never talks about his personal life."

She gave me a confused look.

"I work with him. As a flight attendant."

"Hey Pipes, I've seen that you have meet Mal." Jason said, walking up to us and giving Piper a hug.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! There soooooooo cute!

I herd a car honk near by and saw my husbands car.

"Bye guys. Ill see you later." I said as I walk to his car.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that was the day I meet Jiper.

PLEASE

COMMENT 

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID!!!=^-.-^=