Mia Codwel - Frazel

I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES

THE FANART IS NOT MINE. YOU ARE AMAZHANG IF YOU DID IT!!

IF I SAY ANYTHING RACIEST OR OFFENSIVE I DO NOT MEAN IT!! 

NO MIST

'I'm Mia Codwel, daughter of James Codwel and Aphrodite and I am the most popular girl at Ashwood High!' I tell myself over and over again as I strut down the hallway. I flip my totally (Not) Real chocolate brown hair as I stare my peas- I mean fellow students down with my icy blue eyes.

Then I see her

Hazel Levesque.

She was sitting on a bench outside, reading a different language. That is one of the reasons I don't like her. She reads in a different so I can't gossip about her! Another reason I hate her is that she took my boyfriend. Well he dumped me for her. She's not even pretty! She has a dark skin tone that looks like poop and she has weird gold eyes that are freaky. 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. Little Hazel, the freak." I taunted her.

"Go away Mia. I don't want to deal with you."

"Ooo, little Hazel has finally found her voice. Well if you want me to go away, I'll let you be. I'm just a daughter of Aphrodite." I expected her to start bowing beg me to forgive her, but she did the opposite.

She started laughing.

Why is she laughing!! I'm a daughter of Aphrodite!

"When Tartarus freezes over."

"You don't believe me!! Its true!"

"Prove it."

"Well, um, I, um,-"

"Not a Demi-god."

"Well are you?!" I screamed at her. How dare she ruin my reputation!

"Yes I am. I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, Hades roman form. I am one of the seven and a defeater of Gaea. Don't underestimate me."

Then she walked away, never to be scene again. Well not true. When I was leaving I saw her kissing a buff guy with black hair that looked like he was 16. And that was the last time I saw her.

PLEASE

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID! =^-.-^=