James Brown - Solangelo

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been caught up with school and other stuff. But I updated and I hope you like it! 

AND THANK YOU FOR 2.5K READS!!!!

I DON'T OWN THE FANART OR PJO

NO MIST

Hey there, my names is James Brown, Son of Zeus, hottest guy ever.

So I was going through out my normal daily life when I saw the new kid.

Well, he wasn't that new, he has been here for 3 months.

But anyway, he was taking everything away from me! Well I mean my girlfriend broke up with me in front of everyone for him! And I was going to brake up with her! Well, jokes on her because he rejected her and I was sleeping with her best friend at the time, so ha! Take that Stacy! 

But He was also taking my popularity. The guy has no friends, no girlfriend, hell, I think that he hates everyone in this school! But somehow he was slowly taking my popularity. How, I don't know.

But the weird thing is,  I think I saw him kissing Will Solace.

Will is a nice guy in the school that arrived shortly before Nico did.

And I saw them kissing.

Well it could has been a short haired girl but I doubt it.

But I finally got blackmail against him. And Will, but I don't hate Will that much.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Nico sitting in a table that was in the corner of the room that had a lot of shadows. But that wasn't the weird thing. It was the person sitting next to him.

Will Solace. 

I walked over there to where they were sitting and said, "Son Neeks, I see that you have found yourself a boyfriend."

"You got a problem with that? Or are you homophobic." Nico said.

By this point, everyone was looking at us.

Will whispered something in his ear that seemed to calm him down. 

"Just go away, James, we don't want any trouble." Will said, shifting in his seat. It almost looked like he was getting something out of his pocket but the sun hit my eyes, blinding me for a second. We had skylights on the cafeteria's ceiling so it made sense.

"What, I'm not trying to cause trouble. It's you and your little boyfriend that are."

"Just go away, mortal." Nico said it as if he wasn't one.

"Did you say mortal, cause last time I checked I was a son of Zeus." I spat at him. That will put him in his place.

"And you are also a murderer. They say that you killed your mother and sister. Your father hates you and that-"

Then in a blink of and eye I was being held at sword point with my back up against the wall.

The sword was black and was being held by none other then Nico Di Angelo.

"Don't you dare talk about my family. You can taunt and tease me all you want, but don't you dare talk about my family in that way."

I looked over at Will, who was standing off to the side and sent him a pleading look to help me. He shook his head.

"W-wh-who a-are y-you." I stuttered.

"I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades, Lord of the Underworld, God of the dead."

"Neeks, we need to go." Will said.

And with that, Nico got off of me and walked out of the school, never to be seen again.

PLEASE 

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID!! =^-.-^=