Liliana Hartley - Jiper

HEY GUYS!!! So right now I'm typing this in a storm. I live in the mid-west and right now we are supposedly  having a 'historical' storm. I'm just hoping my internet doesn't fail. So enough of me just talking, let's get on with the story!

I HOPE YOU KNOW THE DISCLAIMER.

MIST

Hi there, my name is Liliana, but I prefer to be called Lili. I am a daughter of Aphrodite and right now at CHB. CHB is kind of like a second home, other then daddy's mansion. I go here during the summer. Mostly so I can see if there are any cute boys that I would date. But other then that, I don't really do anything. Like here's a list:

#1 Sword fighting. Ew, what if I mess up my nails and hair? No thanks.

#2 Canoeing. What if I fall off? I would ruin my makeup.

#3 Rock Climbing. Um, no. What if pull something? Then I would have to stay in the infirmary. And the only thing there is the hot Apollo kid that's gay. 

4#... Well I think you get it.

So instead of doing any of those things, I walk around and see who I can flirt with.

So I was walking around and saw a smoking guy come out of the Zeus cabin.

And holy Hades, he was hot.

He had short blond hair with gold framed glasses. His eyes were electric blue, I swear I saw lighting go through them. He was wearing a purple shirt with SPQR on it with jeans. He also had the cutest little scar above his lip. So he was Roman. That's probably why I haven't seen him around here.

I walked over to him. I little flirting wont hurt, right?

"Hey there cutie, you new around here?" I ask, putting my hand on my hips.

"Um, no, um sorry, I have to go." He said, fixing his glasses.

"Well let me show you there." I said, going for his hand.

He backed up and said,"No, it's fine, I know my way around here." and walked off.

Wait, did he just reject me? Me, the hottest girl in the Aphrodite cabin? Maybe in this whole camp!

But little did I know that I would see him kissing one of my sisters that was dating Jason Grace.

I'm pretty sure that I tried to get one of the seven to go out with me.

Who Knew?

PLEASE

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID!! =^-.-^=