Star Jameston - The Stolls

Thank you so much for 800 views!!

I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been sick.

I do not own the Stoll brothers or their pranks.

The fanart is not mine. Though I wonder who they pranked...

No Mist

Hi there, my name is Star, and I am the queen of pranks at Bay Side High. The Kings are the Stoll brothers. I swear, those two could be sons of Hermes because of how many pranks they have pulled! 

Yes the Greek and Roman gods are real, but lets not get off topic.

Right now I am at war with the Stoll's. A prank war.

Last week they put a ferret in my locker and unscrewed my chair, so when I sat in it I fell and put grass in my computer key board. And I am still cleaning it out! 

The pranks that I have done are fill their lockers up with sticky notes and put silly string all over their cars. I know kind of lame, right? But I usually save the best prank for last.

I'm going to put a note in Travis's locker say that his girlfriend broke up with him.

here is a model of the note

Dear Travis,

We are done

goodbye forever,

Your now ex-girlfriend

 I'm a genius, right?

*At School*

I just put the note in his locker. I can't wait to see his reaction! 

One of the reasons I did this prank is because I like Travis. And I don't know if Conner has a girlfriend. 

I look around the corner to see them walking towards their lockers.

Now it is time to sit and wait.

He just opened his lock and put his stuff in. I don't think he even noticed the note.

But Conner did. Him and Travis start talking and told him about the note. I try to listen in to their conversation, but I am to far away and more people are arriving. 

Travis looked though his locker an found the note. At first he looked confused, but then he started laughing! Why was he laughing! He should by crying by now.

I walk around the corner and over to where they are.

"Hey Travis, why are you laughing?"

"Hm? Oh it's not something that you would get, mortal.

Wait did he just call me a mortal? They are also mortals too. 

"You shouldn't be calling me a mortal when you are one too."

"That's the thing, we're not."

'WAIT WHAT!!!!'

I didn't even realized I said that out loud. 

"What are you then!"

A loud honk came from out side.

"That is our queue to leave." Conner said

And with that, they walked out of the school doors, never to be seen again.

Please

Comment

Or 

Vote

Have a cat if you did!! =^-.-^=