Ethan Flores - Percabeth

I DO NOT OWN PJO... BUT IF I DID, WELL, I'D HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'D DO.

THE FAN ART IS NOT MINE!!

MIST

Hi, my name is Ethan Flores and I am a pretty normal guy.

I have awesome friends.

I have good grades.

I am taking extra classes outside of school like advanced physics and calculus.  

I have a nice loving family.

I am the captain of the schools math league.

And I have good looks.

But what I don't have is a girlfriend.

Your probably like ' Ethan, how can such a guy like you not have a girlfriend?' Well the answer is that I have been waiting on my crush to take a hint that I like her. Who is this girl, you ask? Her name is Annabeth. And she is beautiful. She has golden curls that fall down her back and intelligent stormy gray eyes that look like broken glass, but I'm sure that it is nothing! She also has a tan that looks like she lives on a beach. She also checks off all of the requirements on my list.

She is smart. Check!

She is apart of the schools Math league or debate club. Check! And she is apart of the schools volleyball team and track team!

Gets good grades. Check!

And has been my friend for over a year. Check!

See, Annabeth is perfect! And she has never mentioned a boyfriend so I'm sure that she is single.

"Mister Flores! What was the name of the sea serpent that was supposed to devour Andromeda as an offering to save her parents' kingdom?" My Mythology teacher asked me.

" Um, I believe that it is Cetus, sir."

"Correct, but please, even though you get good grades in this class, pay attention." At this comment, every one snickered.

"Sorry sir. I'll try to pay more attention." And after that I had no more daydreams about the beautiful Annabeth Chase.(I almost put Jackson instead of Chase, Lol)

-Jack the Magical Time Skip says Hi-

Mythology was my last class so I walked out to the courtyard to look for Annabeth, and I saw her sitting by the fountain reading a book in Greek. That is the only weird thing  about Annabeth, but she just says that her first language is Greek, so I never questioned her about it again. Sorry I was getting of topic. As I walked over to meet Annabeth to ask her out, I saw a really fancy car puul up in to the schools parking lot. Everyone was looking at the car. I just ignored it and turned to look where Annabeth was. She has put away her book and was now looking around for someone. Was she looking for me? I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey Annabeth, can I ask you something?" Okay here goes nothing.

"Sure, ask away." Oh my god her voice was like an angels! I mentally facepalmed. Stop getting off topic!

"So we have known each other for a long time and I was just wondering if youwouldliketogooutwithmeonadate?" Great I must have looked like an idiot.

"Um, what was that?"

Before I could say anything, a boy with jet black hair that looked like he just rolled out of bed. He had sea green eye that looked like the ocean, but the weird part was is that they had the same broken look in them like Annabeths'.

"Hey Wisegirl! Are you ready to go?" He said.

"Yea! I can't wait to go to camp!" And she did something that broke my heart. She She kissed the guy. Before she could say anything else, I ran off to my car. But before I got off that bench I heard her whisper this to the guy.

"I love you, Percy."

And with that I drove off.

Omg! this is that longest chapter! 657 words!! 

Please

Comment

Or

Vote!

Have a cat if you did! =^-.-^=