Cassie Tang - Solangelo

THE ONLY THING I OWN IS THE OC!!

AND I JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING CLICHE, SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!

MIST

Hey there ,like, my name is Cassie, but I liked to be called Cass because, like, it sounds better.

But whatever, I like this, like, really cute guy that, like, goes to my school. And he, like, can't reject me because, like, I'm the most popular person, like, there.

Right now, I'm, like, in the, like, most boring class, like ever. History. The teacher was, like, talking about some, like, stupid gods that had something, like, to do with Greece. I've been there, like, five times! 

So, like I was painting my nails this, like, red when I saw Will, the guy I like, paying attention. So, to act like I, like, cared, I payed attention too.

"... and when Zeus..." But, like, I only payed attention to hear that then I went back to painting my nails the, like, really pretty red that I'm sure, like, Will has to, like, love.

"Will Solace to the office please, Will Solace to the office." The intercom said.

Wait, what?! Like, where was my, like, soon to be husband going?!

"Sir, can I, like, go to the bath room?" I asked while I batted my, like, beautiful eyes.

The teacher just sighed. Wait, like, why did he sigh?! I'm like, the most popular person here! "Sure, Cassie."

"It's Cass." I flipped my hair before, like, walking out of the, like, boring room.

I, like, walked to the office, and like, once I got there, like, Will was talking to, like, a emo kid. My future, like, husband will not, like, be talking to, like, stupid emo boys!

But, like, what surprised me, was like, when the emo brat kissed my Will. Like, who the hell, like, does that?!

I'm coming for you, like, emo boy!

PLEASE

COMMENT

OR 

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID!! =^-.-^=