Elaine Hanson - The Seven + Nico Part 2

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!!

Sorry that it took me so long to update! I've been busy! 

I deiced to do a second part, so here it is!!

THE FANART IS NOT MINE!!

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXPECT FOR THE OC.

Hi there.

Yep. It's me. The Norse girl that is somehow alive. 

Well I should explain.... 

I'm a daughter of Odin and he didn't want anyone to know about me so he sent me to New York, were the Greeks are. The Greeks kill all of the monster that would come for me. 

That's the reason I'm not dead. And because my mom told me about the Gods and gave me a weapon that is a gift from my father.

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

That was the bell!

I walked out of my classroom into the lunchroom.

I sat down mainly cause I don't eat the school food, it's nasty!

Then I saw the Greeks.

What are they doing here? I thought that they got kicked out because they destroyed the science room.

Oh well.

I turned around to face the table. I guess I'll just read.

I pulled out The Hunger Games from my bag and started to read.

I'm still in a daze for the first part of Peeta's interview. he has the audience from the get-go, though; I can hear them laughing and shouting out. He plays up the baker's son thing, comparing the tributes to the breads from their districts. Then has a funny anecdote about the perils of the Capitol showers. "Tell me, do I still smell like roses?" he asks Caesar, and then there's a whole run where they take turns sniffing each other that brings down the house. I'm coming back into focus when Caesar ask him if he has a girlfriend back home.

Peeta hesitates, then-

(Page 130 of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)

"I love that book." I turned and s aw a girl with curly blonde hair and calculating grey eyes. 

"I do too, this is my third time reading it. I'm Elaine." I say back to her. it's been a long times sense I've talked to someone about books. People here just avoid me because I'm a 'nerd', but I just like to read.

"I'm Annabeth. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could help-"

"Annabeth?" I turned and saw Percy Jackson looking confused. He knows her?

"Not now Percy, anyway, I was wondering if you could help me find-"

"Annie, what are you doing here?" I turned my head again saw Leo Valdez standing next to Percy. 

"Not now Leo, and don't call me Annie! My name is-"

"Annie" That came from Percy.

"Perseus, don't you dare test me."

Wait, they know each other?

"Yes we do." Percy said.

"Oh, I said that out loud. Opps."

"I'ts ok, now I was wondering if you could show me around to my classes."

"What! But why didn't you ask me, wise girl?"

"Because you would make me late!"

I think I just met some new friends, even if they are Greek.

PLEASE

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID!! =^-.-^=