Bumblebee - Percabeth

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT.

IS BETWEEN DARK MOON AND AGE OF EXTINCTION.

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIES, PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS ONE.

OK JUST ONE MORE THING, THIS WILL NOT BE BUMBLEBEES POV. WELL MAYBE, IT MIGHT SWITCH. I DON'T KNOW.

NO MIST

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I were finally able to get out of camp for once. The only reason Chrion wasn't letting us out of camp was because of some battle that was going on in Chicago with robot aliens. 

Pretty cool right?

Well, not really, because of the aliens being here, it messed up the mist and made it go haywire and now we have no mist. 

But hey, we won't get into that much trouble. (LIES, Percy, even I know that you can't go 1 hour with out getting into something.)

We walked down the street talking about random things like camp and how Thalia was.

But that is when we saw the posters

"Hey, Annabeth? Have you seen this stuff? What's it talking about?" I asked

"Yeah, it's something to due with aliens that are robots that can transform into cars. The Autobot guys, which are in the posters, save earth from being destroyed by Decepticons. Now, the humans needed someone to blame after they destroyed the Decepticons and now they are being hunted." Annabeth said. Wow... Well, mortals, wait until they find out about the gods.

"So, they want to kill the people that saved them? Wow, that it so messed up. And to think what would happen if they found out about us." I said. I didn't want Annabeth to get hurt, especially if it is mortals that will blame stuff on the good guys.

"Yeah, and their has been sightings of monsters already. We can't stay hidden for much longer. And to think that they have advanced technology that could hunt us is scary." At the end, she shivered a bit.

"Don't worry, wise-girl, I won't let anything hurt you, mortal or not." I said, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me. "And besides, what's the worst thing that can happen?"

She chuckled. 

"I don't want this to end. The peace." She said, sighing.

"Me too."