- ten -

I put on my outfit, advising my skirt by my panties and my turtleneck tucked in. Amandla dabs some lipgloss over my lipstick while Chloe does my lashes and liner. I slip into my platform sneakers before I hear my phone ding.

I'm outside

I grab my Coach wallet while I'm heading towards the door.

"Go get him tiger." Chloe winks before I wave at her and leave out the house.

Tonight was the party, I was sure it was gonna be a crazy town, but you can't be so surprised by who's throwing it. He's standing his back on his mustang in a Bape sweatshirt, khaki joggers, and black timberland boots, one kicked over the other in a groovy manner.

"Hey there." Bodhi grins, opening the door for me.

I click on my seat belt and turn to a set of lips pressing on me, instantly dancing with mine in a tempering warmth puzzling together. He doesn't stop either, he's taking constant breathy stops with his tongue to congratulate together in my mouth. I don't have any preconceptions, he's the first guy I'm kissing, or making out with, to even intake as of having any experience. I wrap my hand around his neck in respond, feeling a strong rush of adrenaline wriggling in my tongue as I'm rounding my hand through his hair. Now we're in a sloppy battle. He wrestles with my tongue and harnesses it around my molars, the caverns of my gums, the dump of saliva drawing to his tongue.

He finally pulls himself away to have me breathing heavy, wiping my mouth carefully from smudging my lipstick. We stare at each other and after a moment, start laughing, finding the scene jocular as to what the hell just happened.

"Th-That was awesome." I breathe, Bodhi remarking in a slight chuckle.
"Yeah, that was a relief for me. I know it was a short time since I met you, but maybe we can make something work?"

We exchange glances before we see what looks like purple search lights beaming in the sky, and it looks like we're right. We're in front of Angie's mansion, lights just all over the place with crowds of people dressed in party masks and suits and dresses.

"This is her house?" Bodhi stops his car.
"Well not entirely, she's sharing it with her aunt and uncle, but for now...yeah."

Bodhi opens the door for me as we're out to the resonant music booming outside.

"Felicity!" I see Alicia coming over. "Can you believe this place?"
"Nope, out of this world." I smile, jumping at someone being thrown out of a window.

The gates are already operated open to the leading pavement rounding around a humongous water fountain turning into some dispenser of some brown liquid, the main entrance in an arch of gold and black balloons, and the purple search lights agent in bright beams of a pink ombré shift rotating in circles towards the sky. It was certainly bright, and loud, and I guess that was the marketing of bringing everyone to her party. But why?

"Must be some party. Who'd she invite?" Bodhi says over the music but I just chuckle.
"Doesn't matter. As long as you step foot in these gates, you're already a passenger."

From the disco facets gleaming off the walls, you can see it through the windows that it was possibly even crazier than it was out here. Inside, it smells like hot bodies and sweat in the main room full of hands of red cups swaying around, dancing to the DJ. It was stifling. How much people Angie invited seemed to be bundled up in one big area to aroma the environment in some wild funk. I quickly pass through the mob, not realizing that I was holding my nose until I reached the other side of the house catching my breath.

"You okay?" Bodhi asks as I was coughing.
"I'm fine, it's just so stinky in there...so what do you wanna do?" I turn to him.
"I don't know, I'm usually a downer on these types of things. Like don't drink after you've left your cup by itself, don't leave your friends behind at a party, don't pick up a drunk girl even if she says the most compelling things to you. Stuff people push behind to try and have fun from." He says.
"I always have a commitment on things too. Just try to save myself from doing something I could regret later."