- Fifteen -

"What the hell?" I sit up and see the same tanned face smiling at me.
"Felicity you're awake." His enthusiasm is sarcastic and I kick him in the face.
"What The Fuck?" He says under his nose.
"Where's Bodhi?" I say as he's holding his face.
"He's sleeping on the couch, wanted to keep you space and plus the door wasn't locked.

We look at each other and I throw my face back on the pillow, using it to cover my ears after I adjust the cover more.

"Don't be so heartless, I'm adorable." He takes the pillow from under my head.
"You must have your head up your ass." I groan.
"Well I would love to have it you know where, but I guess you are smarter than most girls." He says and I flatter a smile.
"Hm, thanks, can you disappear now?"
"Not until I have you."
"What?" I look at him surprised.
"Well yeah, you're one hot piece of chocolate but you're always in the wrapper. You're pretty shy on things, it even looks when I first look at you."
"Thank you Heath, you have achieved your certificate for acknowledgment. Now get. Out." I point to the door.

I'm sure I'm really tired at the moment, but I didn't want Heath watching me sleep when I barely know him. I would be fine if Bodhi slept here, it wouldn't be any different from the times at my house. But now I was being interrupted by an annoying guy I wish I could put six feet under.

He's still sitting on the bed in a pair of basketball shorts and an old t shirt. It was too early for hotness, I guess he's looking forward to it. Mali has his head perked up at Heath, baring his teeth in a snarl. I only rub his head and behind his ears to keep him from barking.

"Listen," I say. "I just want to get some sleep, and if that's your problem, I'm sleeping with Bodhi."
I shift in my spot but he forces me down and rubs his hand on my belly.
"You're experiencing, you're catching feels, I get it. I don't know if there's anything official between you and Bodhi, but it seems ultimately strong. I don't mean to get you all flustered or complexed about your emotions and I don't want you to worry your pretty head. So sit back...relax."

His hand moves to my crotch and I'm in between to rights or wrongs and whether or not I should stand up to this. I feel my mind going blank as he lowers his head by the midst of my hips and starts kissing the outline of my labia. A clutch is in my throat in me trying to hold my breath but I let out a quiet moan. He moves my shorts down and licks his tongue on my underwear. Was he trying to bribe me? I was so new to this type of simplex that it was easy for me to be carried away. I hated it but I liked it at the same time.

His hand moves into my underwear and stops there. I look at him and he kisses me on the lips, to my neck, and up my ear.

"Felicity," he whispers. "Are you a virgin?"
I shiver at his question and slowly nod. I can feel his lips into a smile as he bites my ear.
"I'll stretch you out a little."

His finger moves in my vagina and I'm into mush. A loud moan leaves out of my mouth and he catches it with his teeth while I feel his whole hand quickly rubbing on me. He stops though and puts his fingers in my mouth, which I easily accept. We look at each other as I put my shorts back up. He takes my hand and brings it to his groin. A huge bulge is touching my palm and he makes me squeeze it.

"That's for you. Anytime." He says before leaning off the bed and leaving.

When he leaves I'm panting, fairly stupefied if you'd see me. I wasn't expecting that turn and was I guilty? Not as much but a little if Bodhi were to see it. I just lay my head back down, my vagina twitching and that wet kiss still on my neck.

The next morning, it's daytime, it's shining bright from the windows hoisted high up on Bodhi's wall. I stretch out my back and reach my feet towards the floor to walk out of Bodhi's bedroom. But as I am, I hear whispers sounding from the main room. I pop my ear out of the door way and notice it's Bodhi and Heath.

"There's no way she would be comfortable with that." One says.
"She does have some intelligent side of things, which just wears out of the enthusiasm. But I like good girls, they're so high on things but their morals are just magic 8 balls." The other says.
"So what're you saying?"
I don't want to hear more so I instantly just walk in on them.
"Felicity!" Bodhi jumps as I see them sitting on the bean bags.
"Where's the bathroom?" I ask, acting totally innocent.
"Uh, right behind you."

I go in the bathroom and sit on the toilet lid. I wondered what they were talking about. Did Heath tell Bodhi what had happened last night? We're they making some bet? It had to have you worrying if they were whispering and they could only use the pronoun her, it just leaves the case so deserted.

I look at my reflection. Bug eyes, messy hair, dark skin, slight curves, uptight smarty pants. What could be so big about me that they had to keep secretive? I open the door and walk into Bodhi who's standing in front of the doorway.

"Did you hear?" He asks.
"Only like a fourth of your conversation." I admit.
"And what did you hear in that?" Heath pops up behind him.
"Okay...," My voice trails, my back stuck against the wall. "Well, just something about not being comfortable, if she's okay with it, and how good girls are the best in taste."

There's a slight silence but Bodhi grabs my hand, "Felicity, lets talk for a minute."