- Sixteen -

They bring me to the living room, where I can sense something's leaking acid through their minds.

"Okay Felicity," Bodhi rubs his hands together as he sighs in what seems nervousness. "We were talking not just a few minutes ago about your sensible impact on how you make yourself approachable and..memorable. And since a girl as yourself has reacted to both of us, we're feeling a deep connection about you."
Heath scoots in towards me as he's biting his lip and pull my face back from how far I can have my space.
"You're headstrong, you have a very alluring body, and you have this thick nutshell protecting you from anyone coming inside it." Heath smirks, but I push him away to cope distance.
"And it concerns you why?" I ask him.
"He's obviously trying to get into your pants Felicity, I mean, look at him. You can see it in those Barbie ken eyes he has that he's-"
"Hang on now Potter, we don't have to play I Spy here."

I found out I was in a love triangle. Bodhi was the first person I met, where at Jack o' Beans our friendship progressed into sensuality and intimacy that it's what brought (me) here. Now that Im seeing his home for the first time, I meet Heath, his 20 year old roommate that just seems to try to congress one of his schemes into having me fall for him, despite bribery in touching me. But now that I see, is it making him jealous or more intrigued that he's realizing his playboy game is not for every female?

I'm amused, and it makes me flattered that I'm feeling loved, at least I'm thinking, to have boys envy for my...hang on a second.

"Woah woah wait," I interrupt them from their quarrel. "So what you guys have a crush on me, what're you really going for that's making you two argue with each other?"
"Me being your first time everything," Bodhi instantly declares. "That you can give me a chance instead of some one nighter that'll just use you as of every other girl."
"Okay maybe I am a ladies' charmer."
"Womanizer."
"Shut up," He glares at Bodhi. "I could be conventional to women, but I never give up an opportunity to pass up a hot girl that was right in front of me sharing a whole snack. That's not how I play, I always find a way to catch them all."

It did sound despicable of how his boredom with time was possibly catching diseases and moving on girl to girl until he's a fugitive from his kids around the world in fear. I was disturbed by his perks as well, and losing my virginity is a huge thing to me and that I've had it for the entire time I was living on earth so far, I wouldn't give it away like some garage sale containing all my priorities. But something's keeping me attached that I'm finding myself drawn to. Was it curiosity? Insecurity? I guess I was...going along?

"So what I'm learning," I recollect. "You both are looking forward to getting my trust in having sex with you?"
They both basically nod.
"O-Ok, that's predictable. But I'm not just willing to give up my virginity because you're having your baby problems. I have a whole career ahead of me, and this entire thing is my permission."

The room is quiet and from the time I left Mali, I'm afraid if he's pooped the bed. But otherwise, I'm aware of the subject as I'm shifting in my spot side to side stressing over my mind with a drill. My mind's so queried of itself, I'm not even sure if this situation is even necessary to deal with. I feel like they're conceivable against me, and that's what empowering them into the sexual realities fogging from common sense.

Afterwards, I take a shower and Bodhi gives me his toothbrush to brush my teeth. When I'm back dressed, I still feel clouded.

"Well, I think I should go home." I say.
"Yes, I think so too," Bodhi looks at Heath. "I'll get you a jacket since it's gonna be a bit chilly today."

I grab Mali and we're out the door as Heath is twinkling his fingers at me as saying goodbye. When we arrive into the mustang, Bodhi's lips are on me quickly before moving the gear shift.

"Damn bastard," He curses. "Knew I shouldn't have had him over."
I sat upright in the passenger seat, hearing Bodhi murmuring obscenity, which was actually quite cute.
He runs a hand through his hair and huffs while we're at a red light.
"Sorry you had to hear that..ya know back at the apartment." He sighs and I nod my head.
"Don't stress over it," he tells me. "I'm sure he'll find some other slut to hang out with."

I laugh as the green light goes and he puts his hand on my thigh. He grips it and caresses it, sliding it up and down to where I think he's trying to be a tease. Then he puts his hand in my crotch and it makes me jump in my seat. He slides it under my pajamas and into my panties. I stop his hand though and pull it from my shorts.

He looks confused and surprised by my objective.

"You'd have to think me better than that." I say, pushing the car door open to enter my house.

I smile at him before he leaves, but when he does, it feels like ages since I've been myself.