- Fourteen -

We go back to his apartment where he says he has a roommate whose name is Heath.

We arrive at his apartment room and he knocks on the door. Answers a sturdy boy, bay watch miamian orangish skin, curly brown hair in highlights like bananas dipped in chocolate, and beautiful blue eyes with friendly lips curled into a prideful smirk.

"Heath?" Bodhi looks at him.
"Oh, this is the chick you were talking about?" He asks and I shrivel up into a cheeky smile.
"Heath, this is Felicity, Felicity this is Heath, a total jackass." I'm holding in my laugh while we walk inside the apartment room, Heath staring me down.
"I'd like to hear from her." Heath says, his hands on his hips.
I only shrug, sitting on their artsy, graffiti couch they had in the main room.
"Oh playing hard to get."

I just roll my eyes and keep my attention on Mali. It was fun to know that Bodhi would talk about me while he was here or Heath was just trying to tease him. He was very attractive, like beach boy alternative, and I couldn't help but think that. But I liked Bodhi too. He has a nerdy stereotype where it makes nerdy boys your new bad boys down the street. They were both muscular, both a bit arrogant in their home style, and conventionally appealing. Should I be here?

"Sorry about Heath, he's such a womanizer." Bodhi says and I almost think twice of what he said.
"Oh really?" I push myself closer to him.
"Yeah," Bodhi shrugs. "He takes pictures of girls, always convinces them that he's one of a kind, could have tons of STIs."
Of course it startled me, I was so strict about those things and boys with their antics.
"Hmm," I bite my lip. "You never told me you were still in college."
"You didn't ask." Bodhi shrugs.

I roll my eyes but Bodhi holds me by my chin.

"Hey, you save that for me." He says but I push my face away.
"And why exactly is my vagina sticky from putting ice cream there?" I glare.
He seductively chuckles and it slightly makes me tingle.
"I don't know to give it more effect, accent, flavor, however satisfactory pleasure you'd want." He says.
"I have never met a guy with glasses be so dangerous. I could've gotten caught."
"And I could've banged you there."

He mimics me crossing my arms and just there Heath walks in. He has his hair in a high ponytail and he's sweating through his shirt, abstracting his abs. I try not to make it too obvious that I'm staring at him, but then his gluteus. My god! I take a deep breath still caressing Mali and keep my face down.

"Hey bro could you pass me a soda?" Bodhi asks and I hear the soda can catching in his hand.
"Hey Felicia you want one?" Heath's voice points to me and my heart rises.
"FeliciTY, and yes please." He throws throws a Fanta to me before I pop the can.
"Ey Boat, wanna play some Call of Duty?"
"Sure."

I'm bored of their fun but Bodhi sits me on his lap, putting his arms around me while he holds the controller. I watch them play the game while sipping my soda. It's a bit boring and the time before we got here was just exciting. I feel the stickiness down my legs and the spot feeling down my vaginal. I was getting excited or stimulated should I say, into seeing what the next step could be.

"Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom right quick." Bodhi says after they've won a game and kisses me to leave where he was saying.
It's quiet but I see Heath stare at me.
"So Felicity, what have you been up to these past few days-"
"I don't mess with players." I interrupt him but he scoots closer.
"What players? Has that guy been treating you right?" Heath teases.
"Of course he does, other than you, you only use women for your needs and not actually for lively essential plans." I say.
"As in essential reasons you mean getting a girl what she wants? All girls love me and I know you are just trying the hide the fact that you're using Bodhi to get to me."
I set down my can of soda and my jaw clenches in irritation.
"You're just proving more of the fact why you're such a loser, how you could have diseases and why cute boys are too good to be good looking. You must not think that I'm another one your...side hoes to just jump with you in bed. As you know, I have standards, and what guy I see myself future with is the one who-"
"Yeah yeah, you don't have to lie to yourself."

This guy was totally disrespectful, I don't know why I was fluttering over him instead of listening to Bodhi on the jackass part. I just take deep breaths and turn my cheek. He wasn't worth it, he'll just turn into a used bandaid being picked after scab and after scab until he's all used out, trashed into some infection.

"What, are you mad at me now?" I can see Heath's iconic smirk from the corner of my eye, curling into arrogance.
"You look so cute when you're mad. Your face stiff, your body straightened, your hair naturally moving with your emotions. It's just so nice that you'd act proper for me." He goes on, but I keep ignoring him, intensifying my slurping to my soda.
"Hey," He grabs my chin. "Has anyone taught you manners that you don't ignore someone talking to you? Whether it's your parents, your friends, or even...strangers."
I push my face away, wiping off the soda dripping from my mouth he made me spill.
"You're just so sexy," he grasps his hand on my lap sliding it up and down my thigh. "How could you just penetrate that in ignorance? Making me horny and shit, you dirty girl."

Just then, Bodhi walks in and Heath's back in his seat, somehow. He looks at me and then at Heath.

"Everything okay?" He asks.
"Yeah." Heath answers and Bodhi looks at me while I nod.
"Okay, lets play."

Later on that day, I find myself dozing off, while Mali's already asleep.

"Here, why don't we take you in my room." Bodhi carries Mali and I to his bedroom while I was half asleep.

He uses his foot to open a door and I shift my eyes slowly around the room. There's band and history posters everywhere, a huge bookshelf stacked with books and CDs, his bed, a desk, his name spelt on the wall and zodiacs on the ceiling. It was appealing to me as he places me in bed, tucking me under the covers while he fluffs the pillows around me and Mali.

"I have some old shirts if you'd like to borrow one." He says but I wave him off.
"Do you want music to put on while you're asleep?" He asks me and I slowly nod my head.

I feel him insert earbuds in my ears and he gives me his MP3 player and picks me on a song. I'm already sleeping to see what he's put on, but I was aware of Heath and his syphilis bothering me earlier. A few minutes later, I feel someone, and it's not Bodhi.