- Eleven -

We're between kisses, this time for sloppier, tongue tying intensely in each other's throats.

It's so bizarre but I'm feeling a pitchy feeling that I'm loving it. This was only happening almost half through a week and I could be losing my virginity. His mouth sucks on my tongue, drool oozing down from my mouth before he laps it back up and kisses me again. He pounces on my neck, narrowing on my tender skin when I instantly feel a pang of pleasure mimicking on one spot of his kiss.

I'm reacting in a slight slur through my lips, my soul feeling to leave my body to hollow it in some ecstasy. My legs are wrapped around his waist with my feet still in socks, my short skirt easily lifted into revealing my San-x panties denting by the bulge pressing by the fly of his pants. I'm moaning and I can't control it. The pleasure he's leaving off of me is untamed, wild tweeters of satisfaction brushing off my lips.

His mouth pushes down the collar of my turtleneck, enchanting the sucking and love biting I can feel from his gratitude. His hands aren't immobile though, they're rubbing up and down on my legs, feeling on my panties and lapping underneath my sweater. Then he presses his head against me, his breathing leaving off my tastebuds and his pupils dilating in pure lust.

"I-I want to fuck you, Felicity," he breathes, kissing after his words. "I want to make love with you, I want every piece of you."
I bite my glossy matte lips possibly coated in saliva and pull him in.
"Then do it," I whisper. "Pleasure me what I've been missing all my life."

He takes me to my room, pushing me on my butterfly covers and pulling off his shirt with his glasses along with it. I'm stimulated in apt with his abs, a rock hard six pack unraveling from a sweet taffy wrapper. His lips are on me again, kissing down my stomach to my legs and feet. In that, he pulls off my socks and my lips are stirring into a smile. He's sculpted into a smirk before brushing his tongue considerately on each piggie.

It tickles but that surge of energy is still pounding in my blood, hungriness possibly, yearning for more. His mouth tugs on all of them and even licks his tongue on the underside of my foot. I squirm and giggle before he climbs back on top of me, sneaking his hands under my shirt. He teases me a little by stopping his hands, gliding them up and down by my lower back before squeezing them feelingly on my breast.

Some urge relieves from my system, a pang of pleasure revolving on some mechanism cueing by his hands. He caresses them in circles, leaving me reckless, reacting in some type of careless way that's controlling me on the way my body's bliss on Bodhi. He takes off my bra and I see him mouthing into an "ooh". I let him rub his fingers on my cold nipples, hardening when he frees them to the air. The way he's doing it feels like heaven to me, no time rushed, nothing planned, just savoring the moment while you can.

He sucks his mouth on my boobs, looking up at me every now and then in watching my facial expressions, taking turn after turn rubbing my nipple when he's on the other one to preserve it. But he stops short, fully taking off my shirt and throwing it to the side of the bed. His lips are biting at the lace trim of my panties, my heart beat suddenly quickening as I swallow spit down my dry throat.

He sees my reaction but lifts himself from between my hips and places my hand on his bulge.

Biting his lip, he says to me, "Suck me."
I respond in a subtle giggle and clench my hand tighter.
"Three years in college, five years I could be saving this moment. Beg me." I say, rubbing my hand more.
He huffs, rolling his eyes, but I can tell by the raging swelling poking in his pants, he really wants it.
"Please suck me off." He groans, wrapping his hand around my wrist.
"And do what with that?" I stop his hand, dipping mine in his pants, taking more studying on his boxers to have him hang his head back and moan.
"Felicity...fuck! You know what."

He pushes me over, unbuckling his pants but he looks at me with stern eyes.

"Have you ever touched yourself before?" He asks me, and I shake my head.
"Here, I'll give you a head start."

He places his hands on my underwear, causing me to jolt as his finger lightly brushes on the wet fabric. He hooks his fingers around the hip line of my undies, pulling them off from my butt when cool air whips on my vagina. I shudder but he takes my hands and places my finger pads atop my sensitive skin. He keeps close to me, pressing his head on me as I shyly watch his hands on my lower body.

"Keep your hand poised," he says. "And top your fingers near your clit."
He keeps my fingers in my vagina but then pulls me up a bit.
"Look," he says and I follow his attention. "Push your fingers against it, like this." He guides my fingers and I feel an instant rush.
"Feels good doesn't it?" He kisses me for me to nod.
"Now try it."

We're on opposite sides of the bed but he clings me closer to where I'm sitting on his lap. I keep my legs spread and adjusted my fingers to what felt like my clitoris. His thumb presses inwards my vaginal hole as he's rubbing his boxers. I feel my fingers on the sensitivity and feel my body being warped into some type of hex. It's pleasurably possessing, my hand working on its own into some alien structure.

I see Bodhi pull down his boxers, whipping out a throbbing red fat meaty penis. It's too heavy to be standing up on its own, hanging limply from his pants. But my mouth's quivering, thirst begging for my throat to be quenched and I instantly dart at his structure. I let him in my mouth, not very sure on the curriculum but I take all of him in, slightly gagging as he stretches out my mouth. His hands run through my hair, groaning and murmuring words of obscenity.

I lick up and down his shift and even suck my mouth on his balls. He lets out a loud moan, standing up to pull off his briefs and pants before he assets my head again. I feel like another one of those bobble heads my dad kept as baseball player figurines, jogging their head on springs whenever you moved them. All of that except the plastic, the clothes, and the sexuality. He places his hand behind my head, a sign for more.

"Am I doIng this rIght?" I say with him in my mouth.
"You're doing perfect." He huffs, possibly thrusting himself more into me.

There's a salty thick fluid flowing on my tongue and I realize he's came. I swallow the essence to see that he's still hard, laying me on my back. He sits me upright where I'm on his lap, his penis plodding along my vagina.

"Tell me you want it." He kisses my ear.
I kiss him on the lips, "I-I want your d-dick inside of me."
"No turn backs? Bandages?" I laugh and shake my head.
He steadies himself but I see that he's raw, and I quickly stop him.
"Where's your condom?" I ask him and he looks dumb founded, his face red in sweat and his green eyes looking at me regretful.
"You forgot it?" I ask him and he nods.
"Okay, okay, we might have something."

I grab a blanket, covering myself as I rush to the kitchen to find plastic wrap in one of our pantry cabinets. This could at least intrepid for a latex, although it has synthetic thin material which is mainly for food preservatives. Suddenly STIs or pregnancies were starting to overwhelm in my brain and I start shaking hesitantly. Bodhi's in the doorway of the kitchen, naked and he looks at me discerned.

"Are you cold?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me.
"N-no." I stutter, short answered and he picks me up by my legs bridal style.
"We can wait." He assures me, kissing on top of my forehead.
"....Ok."