- Twenty one -

I hadn't forgot last night because the intensifying feeling was still there. I took a shower and thought deeply on the sprinkling armies of water droplets on my exposed skin. Exposed for the moment, exposed to my stern of fantasy predicting experimental wet actualities systematic into fuck buddies, cream in the middle.

What was I thinking? It was another one of the times where I didn't know I'd have a dirty mind, or anything to distinguish that to brawl a change in my language. I stood there, hugging myself, my eyes stuck on my feet at the bottom of the tub, piggies who were marketing in the make up section and got pink on them when they left out. I remember them being bare when Bodhi was licking on them, and thinking back on it makes me remember the ticklish feeling like it was yesterday. Well...

Anyway, I've had a lot of things happen to me. The vagina spoon, the crotch touch, the night I almost had sex, and lastly, the reality check. Now being that I just touched myself and I came to that, I wondered what it would be like more ecstatic if that blissful internal oasis were to rock in a more forceful manner. Both possibly? Ugh, what was I thinking? Do you want to be labeled a slut Felicity?

When I jump out of the shower, I look deeply into the mirror, moving my hand over the mirror to smooth away the fog from the heat engulfing the bathroom. I take a body check in my bra and panties and I orbit around myself, just a second mind relating to self esteem. I have curvy hips, narrow shoulders slightly behind my bust measurement and my thighs gap in a curve when I click my feet together. I look at my butt. I have an ass, about time 2018 kicks in.

I have a bit of a kickstart with the idea, but I just don't know about work. I thought to myself if should make an entrance, an influence? I wear a Rugrats graphic shirt with one of my jean skirts and a pair of orange and green vans. I wear my hair in a ponytail and slip on a pair of golden heart earrings. This might be a bit much of just going to a coffee shop but I was trying to distract the fact that I might confess what was my life long juvenescence about to be experienced. If I hadn't jinx it.

When I reach work, he's not there, I had forgot it was Tuesday. I dressed all giddy golly for nothing. But a few minutes later, I hear the telltale of the bell on the door and I see a tall figure standing with glasses and a signature smile. My heart suddenly quickens and I become more nervous.

"Bodhi." I choke even though his eyes were already on me as soon as he walked in.
"What's up?" He casually licks his lips when he approaches at the front where I'm standing.
"A-Are you busy today?" I fiddle with my bracelet as I clear my throat.
"I was gonna go for a car wash, but other words no, I'm free." He says.
"Do you mind if I could...I don't know stop by your apartment after I get off work." I see the slightest light in his eyes when he hears me.
"Yeah, yeah, that's perfectly fine."
A pang of relief exhales out of me, "Ok, good, good."

I watch the clock two minutes to my final hour of my work shift, finally leaving my day job into a complete nirvana. I don't even blink until the second hand clicks on the twelve to six just forty five seconds away. Five, four, three, two...

I literally throw my apron on the coat rack and zoom out the door, my adrenaline popping fast and my clothes feeling tantalizing to keep on.

"About time," Bodhi's voice rears from behind me. "Hop in."

I try to tame my composure, not leash anything suspicious, but it would start a sentence in why I would want to go to his apartment. I sit straight in the passenger seat, maybe too straight as my lower back starts to ache, and I turn out slouching in my seat, my pulse still at haywire as it's erecting to my vulva.

"Stop that," Bodhi chuckles. "What's going on with you?"
I nervously laugh, "Nothing, I'm just a bit excited."
I realize what I just said as his sage eyes are on me, popping out of their sockets.
"I didn't mean-"
"You're biting your lip." His voice deep and dark in tone
"I haven't had lunch."
"Lunch."