Getting to move there

A girl named Luna was a young student who wanted to study somewhere different. In a country that had such a different culture from what she was used to so she could learn about history and different cultures. Moving to Korea was a big step for her, it was the first time that she would live away from her parents. Earlier that year she had rented a room in a dorm where seven people lived. Since there were so many it cost less to live there. So today was the big day, the day where a new step in her life would begin.

It was early in the afternoon and she arrived at Seoul, Korea; it was a city, one of the biggest ones in South Korea. She was happy she was going to study what she wanted and create a name for herself. She searched a map and got to the building where the dorm was at. She got there and opened the door it was such a surprise she couldnt believe it.

-OMG! I can't believe this!-she shouted.Why didn't I think of this before, I would have never guessed- she thought.

All of them stood quiet for a second and stared at her. Then one by one they introduced themselves starting with Kim Namjoon. But as he spoke she stopped him and said: -Don't worry I already know who you are-
They laughed together as one of them took your bags, it was Kim Taehyung. He smiled and said -I'll show you to your room, come with me- As they went to the room the rest of them started talking.

-Who is she? I mean, I know who she is, but where is she from? - said Jungkook.

-Yeah, I mean...she seems nice- said Yoongi in a quiet voice feeling nervous as he touched the back of his hair.

-C'mon lets talk to her- said Hoseok in a cheerful voice.

A few minutes later Taehyung and Luna came back to the living room and they all sat down.

-So hey um, where do you come from? And why did you decide to come to Seoul?- asked Namjoon for the rest of the group.

-Well I'm from an island in the carribean called Puerto Rico- she responded.

-Oh cool weve never been there before- said Seokjin.

-Well its a territory from the U.S. and its really really hot there. Good thing there isnt so much heat here.-

They laughed as Namjoon asked -Really? About the territory part-. As she said - yes even though its not very known except now it's a little bit more known if you know what I mean.

They all laughed.

-So what are you planning to do here?- asked Jungkook curiously and concentrated at what she would respond.

-Well I'm actually here to study...to study culinary arts. Even though I grew up learning music and playing the piano.-

They all got very excited at both things. Jin, Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung jumped at excitement because of the food.

-So do you cook? -The four of them asked in unison.

-Yes I do and I also bake, that's my speciality.-

They screamed from all the exitement as Junkook said - hey now you dont have to cook alone Jin-. -Well I might not have to cook at all now- said Jin as they all laughed.

The rest of them; Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were more interested in the musical side of her life.

As the others kept laughing and making food jokes. Luna and the rest talked about music.

-So how many years have you been learning music? and where did you study it?- asked Yoongi with a low but exited voice as he finally knew someone who played the piano just like him.

Well I started to learn music officially since I was in seventh grade all the way to senior year in a all music school that had both materias academic and musical.- she said with confidence.

They seemed surprised.
So basically you've known music hardcore for six whole years? That's impressive, we never thought we would have so much in common with you-. Said Namjoon as he knew Yoongi was too shy to say it himself.

They were all so happy with her, they all liked her since she had so much in common with them and so much more they wanted to know about her. So they kept talking together all evening until it was dark and both Jin and Luna decided to cook together to celebrate.

Luna still couldn't believe all the things that were going on and she was so happy that she had the chance to get to know BTS. So she decided to call her best friend Jessica back in Puerto Rico. To tell her everything that had happened since it was her dream come true.