Groceries and Deals

On Sunday Luna decided to go buy some groceries. She saw that the rest of the guys were in the living room.

-Hey guys I'm gonna go grocery shopping. Anyone wanna come with?-

Jimin, Tae and Suga went to the market with Luna while the others stayed home. Already at the store they were looking for the stuff on the list. It was an awkward situation since on one side she had Suga and on the other she had Taehyung, both of them staring at her. While Jimin was distracted picking things to put in the cart.

Then they separated into two groups. Luna and Jimin, Suga and Taehyung. Now things were gonna get ugly Luna thought.

Luna and Jimin stayed at the same row while Suga and Tae moved to the other looking for other stuff. Suga not looking at Taehyung said -I know what you're up to, and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about-.

Taehyung looking the opposite way made a "I'm done for good" face. He didn't know what to say or what to do, he was trapped.

-Uh, what?- he replied shyly trying to be confident in his answer.

-Stop fooling around, I know you like Luna. She's my girlfriend, please respect that. I'm very hurt because of this-. Suga said to him in a mad tone starting to tear up while turning around.

-Ok ok, its true, all of it. But even though I like her I respect her decision and your relationship, you know it and that I wouldn't want to destroy that, you know me well enough, so please accept my apology and that no matter what we are still family and you're my brother and I respect you and your relationship-. Taehyung replied desperately very respectfully tearing up.

Suga just stood there not knowing what to say with a strait face. Luna and Jimin turned around the corner and entered the row they were in.

-Guys, what's going on here? Why do you look so sad?- said Luna suspiciously because she perfectly knew what was going on.

-Nothing- they both answered sadly like two little boys replying to their mom.

-Lets keep moving there's a lot of things left on the list, common!- said Jimin to try and end the moment and change the subject.

They began walking and getting the things on the list without saying a single word to each other.

When they got home the guys that stayed home came and helped with the groceries. Then Kookie and Jin made dinner because they noticed that Luna was tired, sad and that she had things to think about.

-Thanks for cooking guys I'm not feeling myself today- said Luna and signaled Taehyung and Suga to come with her to her room to talk.

As they where walking they were all scared to death not knowing what would come to them after this life changing conversation.

They entered the room and sat down.

Luna: Guys we need to talk. I know what you guys were talking about at the market so please let's talk everything out.

Suga: Ok fine, look I'm your boyfriend and I have to admit I felt threatened by Taehyung when I noticed he liked you.

Taehyung: I'm so so sorry I never meant for any of this to happen. We're all a family and I just didn't know what to do and as I've said before I respect your relationship and I don't plan on doing anything about it. I don't want to affect it or anything so I'm sorry.

Luna: Don't worry Tae no harm taken. Now there is something I need to tell you Suga and well here it goes...

Taehyung: Wait wait, Are you sure about this?

Luna: Yes, I'm a sincere person and I don't like keeping secrets.

Suga: Wowow Whats going on? What are you talking about?

Luna: Look; Taehyung came to me and he confessed his feelings to me and we talked it out. We made a deal.

Suga: What kind of deal? Why didn't I know anything about this?

Luna: Look calm down I'll explain. The deal consists in that I love you and if one day that changes we'll talk it out and if Tae and I have feelings for each other in that moment that I might give him a chance. As simple as that. Look, you don't need to worry about anything I love you and that's all that matters-. As she said those last words she walked to him. She grabbed Suga's face and she kissed him with all the love in the world.

Taehyung noticed that they needed a moment alone so he left the room saying -I'll leave you two alone, don't worry no one will bother you. I'll make sure of it- he closed the door.