Visit to the D

Now it was starting to get difficult. Studying and maintaining a relationship with Taehyung. Don't get me wrong she loved him and all and they were really happy. Taehyung had been waiting for so long to be with her and now his dream came true. Luna was also so happy, even though she sometimes felt a little bit of guilt over leaving Yoongi to be with Taehyung. It was hard, it was, but she also needed to focus on her studies.

The cemester passed, she worked hard and it paid off, by the time thanksgiving came. Taehyung asked Luna to accompany him to meet his parents. So they packed up and went to Daegu.

Already in Daegu.

Tae: Luna, how do you feel?

Luna: About what?

Tae: About meeting my parents and coming all this way with me.

Luna: Well I feel honored, I'm sure your parents are just as amazing as you.

Tae: Thanks, but they are even better than me.

Luna: Aww you really love and praise your parents, I know they are so special to you. I can't wait to meet them.

Tae: Don't worry we're already here.

Luna: Already?
*Blushes and panicks a little*

Tae: You look so cute when you panick and you blush, but don't worry they are gonna love you.

You guys get to the farm that Tae's parents own and where he grew up.

Tae: Mom! Dad! Cousins!

Mom: Hello sweetie, How are you? How do you feel? You look so handsome. Come inside. Oh is this Luna, the girl you told me about?

Tae: Yes this is she.

Luna: Hello I'm Luna, it's an honor meeting you and your husband. Taehyung loves you so much and you are his heroes and I knew that you were just as amazing as him.

Mom: Wow, those were really beautiful words Luna, Teahyung you found a good one.

Tae: Oh mom stob it.

You sat on the couch talking to his parents. You could say you smiled for hours and it was so genuine you thought you'd never get it off your face.

Finally time for thanksgiving dinner. Luna helped Tae's mom and so did everyone including Tae's little cousins. They were so cute and happy to see Taehyung again. After eating dinner Taehyung took Luna to his old room, and they slept together that night, they cuddled and they were both so happy.

The next day Taehyungs plans were a full schedule for the day. He planed to show her all the places he loved and had so many memories in his city. Walking around Daegu they spotted a similar shape of a man they both knew. They looked at eachother like; "Is that who I think it is?". As they approached the person they realized it was Yoongi.

Luna: Yoongi?

He turned around.

Yoongi: Luna? What are you doing here? Tae? You're here too?

Tae: We came here to meet my parents. May I ask you what you're doing here?

Yoongi: Well I'm also here to see my parents, they wanted to meet Luna but it's too late.

Luna: Oh...I could still meet them. I'm still your friend, right?

Yoongi: Hmm...I don't know about that, I mean if Tae tags along than it might be cool so sure.

Luna: *Looks at Tae for permission* Wanna go?

Tae: Sure I guess, lets go.

The three left and went to meet Yoongi's parents.

Luna: It's nice to meet you.

Mom: Ofcourse, nice to meet you too, we're sorry for everything that happened between all of you.

Luna: Oh don't worry it's ok, it's all in the past.

Yoongi: Yeah, well see you later bye.

Mom: Ok take care Yoongi

Tae: C'mon Luna, lets go back to Seoul, it's time to go pack and come back home.

Luna and Taehyung went back to the farm. You packed and were ready to leave.

Mom: Luna!

Luna: Yes

Mom: Take care of Taehyung for me ok?

Luna: Ofcourse

Mom: Good, we really depend on you, we think you are meant to be and we're gonna miss Taehyung so much so please stay with him and care for him.

Luna: Oh please, I will always love him and take care of him

Mom: Thank you Luna

Luna: No problem

She left and Luna kept packing and as she took her stuff ready to leave and meet Taehyung who was waiting outside. She couldn't stop thinking about his mom's words, about needing her to take care of him. It all sounded weird to Luna, and somehow it sounded like a goodbye. It's not like they are leaving, right?