The big news: part 1

After what just happened Jin, Luna and Suga went to get the other guys. After they were all finished with their labor they left. They went to a restaurant. Suga had invited. There they all sat together in a big table. Luna of course sat next to Suga.

After they all settled down Suga spoke up and said.

-You must be wondering why I invited you all here. So I'm going to tell you some big news... So I chose this place because it is a special occasion and I want you all to be supportive in what I'm now going to say... So here goes nothing- he breathed in heavily before speaking again- I know it must be sudden but it happened and I'm very proud so the big news is that... Me and Luna are a couple.

They all gasped in surprise, there was a big silence in the room. Suga and Luna were red as a tomato and they were freaking out already. Then they slowly started applauding, they were very happy for the two of them. They stood up and went to congratulate and hug the couple. But one of them was happy but upset since he also had feelings for her. But what else could he do, she already made her choice and well, he just had to deal with it. But as a good friend and brother he congratulated them like the others.

Later on they ate and laughed together sharing story's. But that one member sharing a big smile had a heartache, he really liked her and he was sad he didn't make his move sooner. But as the night progressed they all got tired and went back to the dorm. The leak wasn't fixed yet so once again Luna slept with Suga only this time they cuddled comfortably without having to worry about anything. So they did and they were so happy together.

The next day they all went to work as usual except one. The one who was sad. He was so sad he kinda got sick and had to stay home so as they were all going to leave the dorm Luna noticed and stayed behind to take care of him. At first Suga wasn't really bothered by it so he said ok and left. But then he started to think on the way but didn't mind much about it later.

Suga's POV

Already at Bighit the six of the members worked on the new song. It already had a solid structure which Luna and Suga had worked on over the past few days. They were really proud that it was already pretty good so they worked on it and congratulated Suga saying - You really chose a good one to write the song with, she's really good, you really deserve it- Said RM.

The day went by really fast but it got to a point where Suga was worried about Luna so he decided to give her a call.

*Calling*

After a few tones he started to worry and then she answered.

Suga: Thank God, Are you ok? You took a while to pick up the phone. Is everything ok?

Luna: Yes I'm fine don't worry I just couldn't find my phone since I was washing the dirty laundry.

Suga: Oh ok I just got a bit worried and wanted to see if everything was ok.

Luna: Everything's fine thank you for checking up on me.

Suga: So how's Taehyung feeling?

Luna: He's getting better but he's still a bit sick

*Taehyung calls Luna and Suga hears it over the phone*

Luna: Gotta go bye

*She replied in a hurry and hung up*

Suga: Ok bye I guess

He replied but she had already hung up the phone. He was a bit suspicious but he trusted Luna and he knew that she was just cleaning up and taking care of Tae. So he was relieved and went back to work on the song with the guys.