The big news: part 2

Luna's POV

The guys left and Luna stayed at home to take care of Tae. She first went to his room to check up on him and see if he needed anything.

-Hey Tae, how are you feeling?- she asked with the sweetest voice ever. She really cared about him.

-I'm very sad, that's why I'm sick. But...why didn't you leave with the other guys to work on the song?- said Tae.

-Well, I decided to stay behind to take care of you. -Luna replied while she sat at the edge of the bed.

-Really? You would do that for me? -. He asked shyly not believing the events.

-Yes. Now tell me why are you so sad? - she now took his hand to comfort him.

-Well I'm not sure if I should tell you I don't want to ruin things- Tae said looking down.

-What do you mean ruin things?-. She started to get worried but she really wanted to know.

-Well you know that yesterday we went out to dinner to celebrate right. Well I...I-.

-What is it? spill it out- Luna almost screamed.

-I have feelings for you and I was happy for you but I like you and that's why I'm sad- Tae said now blushing and feeling a bit ashamed.

As Luna heard those words a small tear came running down her face as well has his. She didn't reply, instead she stood up and looked deeply into his eyes and left. Not knowing what to do or what to say. She just started freaking out and she started cleaning up the dorm to concentrate and try to forget the events that just occurred.

Later on she wasn't mad anymore she was just sad since she realized that she too had a bit of feelings for Tae. So she kept cleaning when a call woke her up from her mix of emotions. It was Suga and she didn't know what to do at first and then she just picked the phone up.

Suga: Thank God, Are you ok? You took a while to pick up the phone. Is everything ok?

Luna: Yes I'm fine don't worry I just couldn't find my phone since I was washing the dirty laundry.

This was obviously a lie she just didn't know what to do; she was freaking out.

Suga: Oh ok I just got a bit worried and wanted to see if everything was ok.

Luna: Everything's fine thank you for checking up on me.

Suga: So how's Taehyung feeling?

Luna: He's getting better but he's still a bit sick.

He was truly sick but mostly because of the sadness. Now she was afraid she'd get sick too.

*Taehyung calls Luna and Suga hears it over the phone*

She freaked out again and since she didn't know what else to tell Suga she said...

Luna: Gotta go bye

She replied in a hurry and hung up. She then ran to see if Taehyung was ok.

-Whats going on? Are you ok? Why did you scream?!-

-I really need to talk to you and also you need to take a break, your going crazy please let me help you.- he said in a very caring tone.

She was still freaking out a bit and tears suddenly came down her face so Tae walked up to her and hugged her.

-Don't worry if you don't want to talk about it, I'll leave you alone. I'm not looking for anything here I just had to tell you the truth. Shhshh don't cry, please-.

-It's just that I...I do have feelings for you, you're great but I still love Yoongi. I just don't know what to do-. She replied crying and in a hurry to get it out of the way.

-Shhshh don't you worry 'bout a thing. We'll get this sorted out soon. Shhshh-.

She calmed down and so they sat on the edge of the bed. They started talking about the situation. Later on they came to a deal. Soon they worked on dinner and the guys were already back.

Luna was ok, and everyone was ok. For now that is, soon we'll find out what that deal was and see how things got sorted out.