The night

That night was a very special night for Luna. As Taehyung left the room they started to kiss each other. So passionately and so lovingly, they truly loved each other.

Meanwhile Taehyung went to the living room where the rest of the guys were preparing for dinner.

-Hey where's Suga and Luna?- Namjoon said a little concerned.

-Don't worry they're fine but they won't be joining us for dinner- replied Taehyung with a punny face.

-Oh ok, I guess we better leave them alone then- they all got the message.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First Suga grabbed her face and pulled it closer. Following by massaging her hair softly. Luna put her arms around him pulling him closer until they leaned and fell on the bed. Now they started making out hard. Suga started kissing her down her neck as she took her breath. Then when he came back up she did the same to him to give him a break. Things started to get hot. So they started to take off their clothes throwing them to the floor.

S: Are you sure about this?

L: Yes, yes

S: Are you sure your ready?

L: Yes, don't worry

Now it was time for them to commit to their true love. So they made love. It was beautiful, every part of it. Maybe at the level of a fairy tale ending. But this story is far from over, this is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Now the other guys were enjoying dinner obviously knowing what was going on but fully respecting and understanding their relationship including Taehyung.

The next morning Suga woke up first. He looked the side and saw Luna sleeping soundly with a smile on her face. Then he gently got up without making a sound to not wake her up.

He went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He was starving since he didn't eat dinner the night before. There he found Namjoon making some coffee. He grinned at Suga.

S: Hey can you prepare me some of that coffee?

N: Yeah

S: Thanks

N: How was it?

S: Excuse me?

N: Oh sorry didn't mean to offend you but we do know what happened last night and we're very happy for the both of you.

S: Oh thanks I guess...It was perfect if that's what you wanted to know.

Suga took the coffee and sat at the sofa with Namjoon to drink the coffee.

Jk: I'm guessing you're hungry right?

"Yes I'm starving" replied both Luna and Suga as she walked inside the room wearing Suga's clothes.

Jk: Don't worry Jin is still sleeping but I'll make breakfast for you. C'mon Joonie. Can you help me here?- he winked.

-Oh yeah yeah sure, be there in a sec- he replied getting the message.

L: Thanks Kookie-. She said while sitting down next to Suga while he admired her wearing his clothes. She then got comfortable and cuddled with him, she was really happy. He glanced at her feeling glad and proud of who they were now; ONE.

Later on they ate breakfast with the rest of the guys who later woke up.

N: So we're gonna leave for the day cause we have some business to attend to so you don't have to work today. So if you guys wanted to do something today's your lucky day- the guys left. Luna and Suga were left behind.

They looked at each other not knowing what to do.

L: So what do we do now?

S: Mmm do you wanna stay here? Or do you wanna get outta here?

L: Mmm lets get out of here?

They got dressed and headed out not even knowing where to go. Luna was wearing a beautiful mint colored dress. While Suga rocked a white t-shirt with a mint colored jacket to match Luna. They looked so cute together.

Since they were kinda tired and didn't want to do anything extravagant they decided to go to the movies.

Surprisingly they chose a comedy over a romance movie. This was the best choice. They laughed so hard and they had so much fun. After the movies they went to the mall to get something to eat. There they went to the food court but couldn't decide what to eat. Turns out they ended up eating in Panda Express.

Didn't really see that coming but oh well.

After eating they walked through the mall holding hands to see if they could find something cute for them. After a few minutes they walked by a store and they decided to walk in. There were so many things that were so cool that satisfied both of their styles and matched perfectly with them.

While Luna was looking through some dresses Suga was at the jewelry department. He found a beautiful matching necklace that was so perfect for them. You see the matching necklaces said the frases I love you and the other one I know. This was a quote from the movie Star Wars and since they both loved the trilogy it was perfect for them. So he bought it without her knowing planning to give it to her at the perfect moment.

On the next chapter I will reveal the necklace.