The first date

After they left Bighit they went to Suga's favorite restaurant. It was beautiful, everything smelled good and so delicious. They were so happy that they now had a bit of alone time just the two of them. Now they knew their greatest fears, their dreams for the future, things they liked and despised etc. Suga didn't know this but this was Luna's first actual date. She did have a boyfriend back in highschool but it didn't last long. As they say there's a first time for everything. She was so happy that her first date was with Suga. She really did love him even though she wasn't really sure this was real or not. So she looked down at the menu maybe trying to wake up from this dream. Suga noticed her expression so he put the menu down from her hands. He grabbed her hands softly and said.

-Look me in the eyes-.

*She did*

-You're not dreaming. This is all real. I feel the same way. Sometimes I just think it's all just a dream but it isn't. Now there is only one thing I'm really sure about and it's you. I love you.-

*She opened her eyes and a tear came down from her face*

Suga thought she was sad so he got worried but before he asked her if she was ok she said.

-Don't worry, these are tears of happiness. I love you too -.

After they ate they went back to the dorm. Everyone was asleep. They showered and went to sleep. But when Luna entered her room she saw that there was a leak in her room. So she put the trash can to collect the water coming from the ceiling. Carefully she got dressed in her pijamas but there was no way she was going to sleep there tonight. So she went to the kitchen to drink some water. When Suga came to do the same and asked her what was wrong. She replied.

-There's a leak in my room and now I don't have anywhere to sleep. What should I do? Because I can't sleep on couches it makes my back hurt.- she literally almost cried saying these words so he hugged her and said.

-Don't worry, you can come and sleep with me in my room, if that's ok.-

She pulled out of the hug and said.- Really? You'd do that for me?-

-Off course. Your my girlfriend. I'd do anything for you-.

So as they finished drinking the glass of water they went into the room. She lied down on the right side of the bed as he lied next to her on the left side. He hugged her from behind and started cuddling. She got scared at first. But she remembered that it was her first time sleeping with a guy especially cuddling. She felt nice so she got closer to him. She turned around and kissed him on the forehead but before she turned back he grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. They both smiled and closed their eyes as she turned around to her original position and got closer than before. They both said "Good night love".