Back at the Piano

That same day Suga and Luna started to think about ideas for the song they were going to write. So they went to the piano and sat together for at least an hour thinking of a melody to start off with. They definitely spent some time together getting to know each other, laughing etc. It was such a nice evening everything went great and they got started on the song, reaching a level of progress they didn't expect to reach so soon. It was about 6pm so they decided to head back home.

When they arrived everyone was already dinning and looking at the pair with "I know what your up too look" even though nothing had happened and both Suga and Luna acted as to there clueless faces of what they meant. They ate quietly, with nothing else to say but " Luna and Jin thanks for the food today".

Then they all went to their rooms freshened up and went to sleep.

*While sleeping*

Luna's POV

Omg today was a very long and hard day. But it was so enriching and I was so glad to have helped them. But this afternoon was special I feel like maybe the guys are right. I think I might like Suga, my Min Yoongi. But what should I do? Is it too soon? I seriously don't know because when we're together we have such a good time and I feel like he does care for me. But when we're around the guys he just ignores what the others say. Maybe he's just being shy or maybe he doesn't like me at all. What should I do? I should call Jessica to see what she says.

*Meanwhile*

Suga's POV

Ok, ok, calm down, I seriously don't know why these guys always like to bother me and ruin things for me. I know they mean well but what if she thinks I don't like her. What if she thinks I'm just some guy leading her to something but then my shyness gets in the middle of the way and I get stuck. I need to do something. I really like her I don't want to ruin this. What should I do? Should I make a move? Maybe I should? *Breathe* I'll figure this out.

*The next day*

They all woke up early but two of them had already woken up. It was Luna and Suga they had both decided to make a special breakfast for each other. But they bumped into each other in the kitchen.
They started laughing awkwardly so they decided to make breakfast for the others as well together. They all ate and went together to the Bighit facilities to continue to work on the new song.

After a few hours of Luna and Suga being alone on the piano. One of them decided to make a move so they both turned around at the same time. Looking into each others eyes. They were trapped in this new world which they had never experienced before. They got closer and closer knowing their life's would change forever and pecked each others lips. Turning it from a soft kiss to a passionate kiss commencing to demonstrate their feelings for each other. As they kissed they admitted there love for each other, so they decided to talk before continuing. Luna expressed that he was her bias before they met and he laughed. He immediately grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes with eyes full of love and asked her. Will you make me the happiest pianist in the world and be my girlfriend? They laughed since they were both pianists. These were just the words that got to her and knew only the both of them would understand. So she responded with not only a yes but a kiss to last forever. Moving closer and closer to each other enjoying all of it since they truly loved each other.

After the session was over Suga asked her if there was any other place she'd rather be as she answered.

-Nowhere but here- they smiled and pecked their lips once again. Then she said - Wait! That's it! That's the perfect name for the song! What do you think?-

-I love it- he responded as he wrote it down on the music sheet-.

Then he picked her up and put her down on top off the piano and they kept making out. They got closer and closer and she whispered into his ear " I love you" and he responded the same " I love you more".

After 6pm the rest of the guys had already left. So Suga decided to ask Luna out. Then they went to Suga's favorite restaurant which soon became hers too.