The story behind it all pt. 2

Jin: Look, Luna, the thing is...Yoongi has had a strong and complicated past and before debut he had this girlfriend and she was crazy, she was strong and mean.

Taehyung: Yeah she hit Yoongi all the time. She abused of her strength and abused him. He was left traumatized. He couldn't handle it, he had depression, he was distant and he kept it all inside.

Jin: Until one day he exploaded on her and kicked her out. She left and never came back until now. But what she did marked Yoongi forever, he didn't eat and he still had depression for a long time. Until you came and you have helped him get better.

Luna: Than why didn't he tell me anything about this? Ugh whatever, thank you guys for telling me.

Luna left the leaving room and headed to her shared room with Yoongi. She went in and sat on the bed. She started to think about all the situation that was happening.

Why me? Why us? What is going on? What happened before? What should I do about it? Should I talk to him?

After a while Yoongi got out of the shower and went to the room to get dressed. He acknowledged her but he decided to ignore her and her presence. She got pissed and decided to speak up.

Luna: Yoongi?

Yoongi: Huh?

Luna: What's going on? Please tell me, I'm your girlfriend and I want to help you.

Yoongi: Ok fine

He sat on the bed in shorts without a shirt. He looked mad he was grinding his teeth and you could easily tell. Luna looked at him like hello? continue, say something.

Yoongi: I...I can't...I can't do this anymore.

Luna: What? What are you talking about? What can't you do anymore?

Yoongi: This, I can't do This anymore.

Luna: Wait, what do you mean?

Luna knew exaclty what he meant but she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Yoongi: Look, I love you but I can't keep making you suffer because of me.

Luna: Make me suffer? You're not making me suffer. Please stop with this nonsense.

Yoongi: Babe, I know you are killing yourself inside wondering what the heck is wrong with me and it bothers me. I know you want to help me and you want to make me better but I can't let you go through this with me when it's not your fault.

Luna: What do you mean by all of this?

She knew what was gonna go down but she just blanked out, she didn't know how to feel.

Will he break up with me? Why now? Why can't we solve this together?

Yoongi: We...we have to break up. I can't let you suffer like this when I love you. Just go...go to him.

Luna: What? Why? Why now? Babe...

Yoongi: Just...just go to him.

Luna: Who? What are you talking about?

Yoongi: Taehyung, I know he loves you and you like him back. He'll make you happy. That's what love is. Making the one you love happy.

Luna: Yoongi, please don't do this. Let me help you.

Yoongi: No, it's too late and move out, go to his room.

Luna: No

Yoongi got mad, he stood up and took the photo you found and threw it to the wall braking it.

Yoongi: Get out of here!

Luna left crying, but as she did he fell to the floor of his room crying. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't let her suffer because of him. He loved her truly and he had to sacrifice everything to let her live happily. Luna ran to Jin and Taehyung. She fell on top of Taehyung who laid on the couch. He held her by the waist.

Taehyung: What happened?

Luna: He broke up with me, and he told me to come to you. He knew everything.

Taehyung: Oh, I see, I think I know why he did it. Thanks hyung, but we will still help him you know right?

Luna: Yes

After all the things that went down that week Luna and Taehyung hit it off. She moved out of Yoongi's room and now lived with Taehyung. They became girlfriend and boyfriend but that killed Yoongi inside even though seeing Luna happy made him happy so he smiled. Only once in a while but he did. He began to take therapy and Luna and Taehyung helped him through everything and he got better. Yoongi opened up, he told the whole story to Luna. So now she knew the story behind it all.