Unexpected ending

Taehyung and Luna have been dating 1 year after Taehyungs parents leaving. Leaving? Where did they go? Are they dead? Well no, they aren't dead, they've retired and have left the country.

They moved to an unknown land to enjoy retirement and live their last years enjoying a new aspect of life. That is why Taehyungs parents mentioned that they needed Luna to take good care of their son.

Taehyung did not expect this to happen. He has been very sad lately, it's almost like he's depressed. Well I wouldn't like to call it that but it is what it is. Luna has been doing her best to maintain her studies to the max while taking care of Bangtan and trying to save Taehyung. But it has been hard, this relationship doesn't seem like it's gonna last any longer. Luna is the only one holding on for Taehyungs parents sake. But she can't do it anymore. She decided to end it. It hurt so much, she didn't want to dissapoint his parents. She didn't want to, but it was the only thing left to do. The only way to end this suffering without getting her sick aswell.

Luna moved out of the Bangtan dorms. She didn't feel right, having dated two members and both relationships ending on a sad note is just not what she was living for. At first it was her dream come true. Living with the korean idols BTS was a huge honor but not everything is colorful like a rainbow.

Luna has begun a new life. A new job, she has her new "Koribori" restaurant. A mix of korean cuisine and puertorican flavor. It has become a hit, it's all over the news and magazines. Jin often visits, he's the one member that she keeps in touch with and tells her how the boys are doing. Jin has always been there for her and she has always been there for Jin. They keep giving advice to eachother. Some issues that rise in the Bangtan dorm are still often solved by Luna in disguise even though the members don't know it yet.

After a few years passed, BTS has taken a brake from fame and is now living a "normal" life. As I mentioned, Luna and Jin keept in touch and by now they have gotten married. Wait, woah, yes it happened, it was probably for the best. It was the safest choice, but theres more to that. They did actually love eachother. Jin loved her from the beginning and Luna always cared for him in a special way. They are now adults and have matured and have made life decisions leading to this moment.

Today Jin and Luna are happily married and have two beautiful kids, a girl and a boy. Taehyung decided to travel the world to discover who he is and enjoy life because he knows that it's what his parents would have wanted and is on a boat heading for some new adventure every day, somewhere out there in the world. Suga stayed in Seoul, he's still a producer and still composes music as Agust D. The rest of the members have taken different paths, some got married, some went to the U.S. or other countries and some created their own families like Jin and Luna.

FIN