City Tour

So that day was over an she went to sleep thinking how amazing this oportunity was. To meet these amazing people that were her life long dream. The next day she woke up by a sweet voice, it was J-hope.

Softly he said - Luna, wake up, breakfast is ready. C'mon before it gets cold-. He grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen where Jin was serving breakfast. Jin turned around, smiled and threw her one of his famous kisses. Luna was so sleepy but so happy about it; internally dying. As she sat down on the table next to a sleepy Suga. She smiled at him though they both laughed softly knowing they were both so sleepy.

Later on the rest of the members kept coming to eat some being pulled by J-hope and others voluntarily coming to eat. They all sat together, there was a big silence in the room. Then J-hope stood up and said while hitting the cup with a spoon- So...I was thinking...since today we're free we should show Luna around the city and spend some time so we can get to know eachother a bit better. What do you guys think?-.

They all stayed quiet for a second and said harmoniously -yes, lets go-. -But where should we go first? - Jungkook asked.

-We should make a list and a route to make it more effective- said Namjoon while looking for a pen and paper.

As they all took a chance to write a place on the paper she watched them with a curious look. Then they organized the places and made a little map to guide the places they would visit. It was all going to be a surprise from each member and she was anxious but trusted them.

That day was beautiful. They went to parks, antique structures, newest structures , restaurants, exotic views etc. It had all been so beautiful and she was so happy. By the end of the day the last place was a hill. The sun is nearly gone, the lights are turning on and the view is marvelous. The sky had such beautiful colors; pink, purple, orange, dark and light blue and a little bit of yellow coming from that vissible part that was left of the sun. Luna was so surprised she still didn't know which members chose which place. But this one she was curious about and she asked.

-It was me- answered Taehyung coming from the back raising his hand shyly.

Luna gasped and was so surprised and said - It's beautiful...I can't believe you chose this place, it's amazing, it has become my favorite place in the city...thank you- she said this last part quietly as she hugged him tightly feeling so glad and demonstrating it to him.

They all decided to join in. So they hugged Taehyung and Luna in a now group hug.They were all so happy they had such a good time. Then they all went back to the dorm. They were all so tired from all the fun they had. Later on they all went to sleep. But Luna decided to call her best friend Jessica. This time she told her everything since the day before she was so shy and scared of how she would react. But she finally said it all.

-Jessie you are not gonna believe who lives in the dorm with me.-

-Who?- Jessica replied anxiously.

-Please dont scream or get mad but its...BTS-.

-What! Really!? Are you kidding! Is this a dream? Or is this a prank? Please tell me now. Is it really true?-

-Yes- Luna replied as she squinted her eyes knowing that Jessica would still freak out.

-Woo!- Jessica screamed.

Once again Luna squinted her eyes and they started talking and laughing. As they spoke Luna told Jessica about her day and everything that just happened.

-I have to go- said Luna - but I'll tell you everything else later-.

-Ok, I'm so happy for you, don't forget me ok? Bye talk to you later.- Jessica said as they both hung up.

Then she entered the dorm quietly and went to her room to sleep.

Luna's POV

Omg I can't believe all that has happened to me, it's incredible. Today was just...aw...so amazing I was really happy and emotional when Tae said that he chose that place to show me. He is so nice and so special. When I hugged him it just felt like he cares for me and I know he does and the others too. They are such loving and caring people. They are just the best.