Awkward silence

The next morning Luna woke up next to her adorable sleeping boyfriend. When suddenly someone opened the door and shouted, it was J-hope. He screamed loud enough to wake Suga up and wake all the other members. All of them asking why he had screamed. Luna actually started laughing when J-hope asked her what she was doing in Suga's bed and where was he. As he sat up since he was still under the covers. J-hope still surprised went to the kitchen in shock. Then Namjoon entered the room asking what was going on.

Luna answered- There is a leak in my room and since I didn't have a place to sleep Suga let me crash here-. Namjoon looked at her and said "OK" but with a curious look and still sleepy, so he went away to make himself and the others some coffee.

The other members did not know yet that Suga and Luna were a couple so they didn't talk anymore about what had happened. Later on they all sat on the table to have breakfast. They all ate quickly since that day had a rough schedule. Yet Luna was still going to keep helping them with the song.

*Already there*

Suga stayed alone for the day, the incident in the morning affected him, he was a bit ashamed. So Luna spent the day with the others, an hour with each one. Eager to tell them about her relationship even though the couple didn't really talk about telling the others. She was scared, she didn't really know what to say or what to make a conversation about. So she just worked all day. In the morning with Namjoon working on the lyrics. Then with J-hope and Jimin with the choreography. Later on with Jungkook and Taehyung getting lunch for them and the others.

The afternoon was silent. So she decided to go to Suga's workplace. She knocked on the door. He said "come in". There was a bit of silence between the two so Luna sat next to him on the piano to try and brake the ice. When they both started to remember what had happened the last time on that same piano. It was a beautiful memory but as they smiled oppositely to each other. She was afraid and he was too. Without knowing what to say Luna freaked out a little inside and stood up. She glanced at him as he stared back at her in silence. He was about to say something but before he had the chance Luna had already left.

Luna not knowing what will happen next for the two she went to Jin for some advice. She knew that she could trust him. So she told him everything and I mean everything. It was all her first time especially with a celeb like him. But Jin understood the situation and after a few seconds of thinking he gave her some advice.

-Look, Yoongi is the type of person who is very quiet. He's very shy but he does love everyone even if it doesn't seem like it. He loves you and I know things will get better. He was just ashamed because of J-hope's reaction. But don't worry you guys will be ok. Why don't you go back to where you where sitting next to him? Just sit there and wait maybe you left too early before, not really giving him a chance to speak. Oh and another thing don't worry your secret is safe with me.-

As she heard those words she went to where she once was. She sat there waiting as Jin instructed and as it is Yoongi spoke. He said softly but firmly.

-Im sorry about before, J-hope really scared me and then Namjoon asking and it was all a bit overwhelming for me especially since it was so early.-

Luna smiled, she glanced at him and she held his hands and sat closer to him to say. - Don't worry I was a bit scared too. It's just that it's my first time in a situation like this and I didn't know how you really felt. But I do know something.- She then whispered in his ear before leaning in to kiss him. So she did and the kiss was mutual a peck at first but turning sweet and passionate.

A few seconds later they heard someone walk by. They got scared since they thought someone was going to catch them so they started laughing. Until someone opened the door. It was Jin, at first Suga was scared he didn't want the others to know this way but calmly Luna said. - Don't worry, he knows, but yes we do need to find a way to tell the guys.-

-Yes you do- said Jin smiling and starting to laugh like a windshield wiper.