Breakfast and Lunch too

The next day Luna woke up before the rest of the guys. So she decided to make a special breakfast for them. Culinary arts style so it was complete and fancy. She really wanted to show how much she appreciated them. She went all out, it all looked so amazing, it was gourmet, and smelled so good. When she had finished she felt so glad, she had done her best. Now it was time to wake the guys up. So she did, one by one starting with Taehyung. She gathered them all in one room and she put blindfolds on each one. It was all going to be a surprise.

Then she brought them to the table and told them to take their blindfolds off. So they did and wow were they surprised. They literally almost cried. It was all so perfectly placed. They all hugged Luna one by one saying thank you with love, and now it was time to eat. She told them -I hope you like it-.
-Like it? No, we love it!- They responded with enthusiasm. So they began to eat, not a word was said, there faces was all she needed to know how satisfied they were.

After they finished eating they all went to get dressed. Before Jin left he told her -This was so amazing, I hope we get to experience something like this again.-

-Yes you will- she promised him. So he went to get dressed. Later on they left for work. The last one out the door; Suga said -don't worry, we'll be back by 6pm-.

Now they had left and Luna didn't know what to do. So she decided to go to the university. She left and when she got there she asked to see the culinary arts facilities. So she was guided and got there. She looked around, she was so amazed by how impeccable everything was and how professional were the students and faculty and the equipment also.

She really just went there for the tour. The cemester didn't start for the next two weeks, she just got there early to settle down. Later on the day about 11:30 she called Jin to see how they were. (Mostly to see if they were hungry). Jin answered and they started talking.

Luna said -Hey, you guys hungry? Do you want me to bring you guys lunch?-

-Yes, please. Were tired and hungry. Thanks, but are you sure you can handle it all? I mean there's seven of us and you are one.-

-Yes don't worry I've had my shares on having to carry a lot of food don't worry I'll be there by 12md.-

And so she got there by 12 and she settled the food on a table as she waited for them to come. As she was serving the drinks they showed up. They started to eat. Namjoon had to say thank you to Luna for them since they totally forgot.

-So what did you do this morning?- asked Namjoon as he ate.

-Well I went to the university to check it out before the classes start in 2 weeks.-

-Oh that's nice but why did you decide to bring us lunch? Don't you remember that fantastic breakfast this morning? I think that was enough but thanks anyway, we really appreciate it. Common guys! Isn't she the best?- They all clapped and said -yeah man, thanks for everything they all hugged each other and continued eating while Suga joined in on the conversation.

-So what are you gonna do this week? Today is just Monday and you have two weeks of freedom left. What do you plan to do?- said Suga while Namjoon listened to them talk.

-Well I don't really know yet. Probably stay at the dorm playing the piano in your room if that's ok with you.-

-Yeah it is, you can use it whenever you like. I have an idea, why don't you come with us this week and help us write a new song.-

-Wow! Really? That would be an honor. So where do we start?-

As they kept walking and talking about music Namjoon stayed with the rest to tell them Luna was going to help them this next two weeks to write a new song. They were all exited but mostly happy for Suga this was really making him smile more and they were glad. As they all made the same face knowing what might happen between the two, not really thinking about it much.