Day 4

Mark slowly opened his eyes to the thumping noise that woke him out of his sleep. He slept the rest of the day away, only getting up to post his daily video and now saw it was seven in the evening. He looked over to the floor and was instantly disappointed that there wasn't a tray waiting there for him.

"Did you expect her to be your maid?" He thought to himself as he got up.

After a quick trip to the bathroom, he opened the door and was bombarded with the scent of barbecue. The way his condo was set up that he could see the whole place from his door, so he peeked out to see what was going on in the kitchen.

Ray had a mini speaker set on the island that was blasting rock music. She was bobbing her head to the music as she cut some tomatoes on a chopping board. Her hair was piled up on top of her head in a messy ponytail, and she was wearing a thin-strapped shirt with sweatpants.

Mark stared as she moved around the kitchen as if she's lived there her whole life. She had some steaks out on a cooking tray that she was sprinkling some type of seasoning on and she promptly put them in the oven. She turned back to the chopping block and scooped up all the vegetables to transfer them in a bowl, while she was mixing up some type of oil.

The song ended and another one immediately played that sound like hip-hop. Ray squealed in delight as she started to dance around the island. Mark watched as she shook her hips in beat, moving around as if she was a professional dancer. The large sweatpants did nothing to hide the way her ass bounced around making Mark grip the inside of the door frame. He imagined what it would be like to grip her butt instead, causing his pants to feel a little tighter.

He took a moment to will himself to calm down and made his way into the kitchen. He didn't want her to find him leering at her like a pervert. She noticed him walking towards her so she stopped dancing and put down the knife. Marks' disappointment of her going still was short-lived when she came up to him and started dancing around him. She kept pulling at his arm but he would shake his head, trying to be polite in declining to dance with her. Ray didn't let up as she spun around him and bumped her hips into his; touching his body gently with her hands.

Mark slowly started to move with her; unable to resist anymore. Ray's smile alone was contagious so add that with her joyful energy and he would have to be dead to not feed off that. Mark wasn't the best dancer but Ray patiently worked with him, somehow staying in rhythm with Mark's awkward movement. When the song ended, he had his arm around her waist while her arms were on his shoulders. They breathed heavily together and Mark was loving the way her body felt against his.

Still smiling, she pulled away from him and made her way back to the island. His chest was burning with the memory of her body against it and her scent lingered on his shirt. It took everything in him to not pull the shirt over his nose and sniff it.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Always," He said sitting down.

Ray mixed up what looked like a salad and place the bowl in front of him. She then took a jar that had a mix of oil and spices, shook it up, and poured it on top. When she was done Mark quickly took a bite and moaned loudly.

"How could you make a salad really good?" He asked with his mouth full.

Ray laughed not knowing what he said as she pulled the steaks out of the oven. Mark heard his stomach grumble with anticipation as he watched the food bubble in the glass pan; filling the room with delicious scents.

"Don't eat that too fast," She said eyeing him. "We still have to wait for the meat to rest."

"Rest?" He asked slowing down a bit before he choked.