Day 30

Mark sat at the head of the bed, playing on his phone while Ray stood at the foot, folding laundry. As much as he tried not to, he couldn't help stare at her while she worked. She has been cleaning up and packing since she gave him that small scare a few days ago; putting her stuff together and making sure she didn't forget anything. Each move she made only showed how close she was to leaving him and it tore him up every minute.

"You know," Ray said, not looking up at him while still folding. "You could help me if you're going to stare."

"I'm enjoying the view."

"Take a picture."

Mark held his phone up and did just that as she jumped at the flash. He's been taking candid pictures of her constantly the past few days.

"I wasn't serious," She exclaimed, throwing a bra at him.

Mark easily caught the piece of clothing before it hit his face and threw it back. She caught it in her hands and folded it along with the others.

"You can't keep my flannel."

"Why not?" She turned to him and pouted.

"Because I won't be able to see you wearing it," He was already getting turned on from her currently wearing it with bikini bottoms.

"Come here."

"I'm busy, Mark."

"Just for a moment," He said, patting his lap.

Ray put down the t-shirt in her hand and climbed over to the other side of the bed. He stretched out his legs as she raised herself and straddled him. She put her hands through his hair as he gently rubbed the sides of her hips.

"Your hair's getting shaggy," She said.

"Do you think I should cut it?"

"No," She closed her eyes as she let out a yawn. "I like it long."

When she opened her eyes, Mark had placed a beanie on is head.

"Where did this come from, Scoot Pilgrim?" She asked, bewildered and pulled it off his head.

"I love you so much," Mark signed. "Not only are you beautiful, talented, and smart; you're also a nerd."

"Ditto."

"What time is your flight?"

"That's the fifth time you've asked me that today."

"It is?"

"You know it is."

"I'm sorry."

"What do you want to do today?" She asked.

"You," He said, flipping on her back and pressing his erection into her core.

"That's all?"

"For now."

Mark grabbed the back of Ray's neck and pulled her into a deep kiss while he unbuttoned her shirt. She arched her back slightly so he could pull it off her as she used her feet to move his sweats down. He bit on her bottom lip as he ripped her panties off.

"Stop ripping my underwear," She muttered to him.

"Stop wearing them," He countered and entered her smoothly.

"Fuck," Mark stilled his movements as he savored being inside of her. "You feel so good every time."

"So do you," She moved her hips to urge him on.

Mark moved back and slammed into her, causing Ray to cry out loudly. He continued to thrust hard; desperately trying to get as deep as possible. He grabbed her waist tightly as he lifted her up and sat back on his knees.

"Mark!" Ray cried out at the new position.

"That's right," Mark leaned forward and bit her neck. "This pussy belongs to me. This body belongs to me. You belong to me."

Ray rested her forehead against his as he kept pounding into her, "You belong to me."

"Forever, baby."

Mark laid her back down, slowing down to keep his strokes long and hard. For a moment, Mark pretended they had all the time in the world together. He pretended that there wasn't anything that could tear them apart and Ray would never leave. But he knew that was not their reality.

"Come back to me," Ray whispered.

"I'm right here," He looked into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

*****

"Is it terrible of me to have wanted you to buy a ticket?" Ray asked.

"Not as terrible as me wanting to rip yours up."

Mark and Ray were sitting in the terminal, waiting for her plane to arrive. He bought a ticket just so he could stay with her right until she left and he could tell it made Ray less anxious; she didn't like flying.

"I could come with you," Mark suggested.

"You have to go back to Chica," She said. "Plus, you have no videos ready to post."

"I could film at your place."

"I don't have a set up quite a nice as yours."

"I'd improvise."

"I know you would."

Ray laid her head on his should and they stayed silent for the next hour, just enjoying each other's company for the very last time.

"Flight 105 to Atlanta, Georgia is now boarding."

Mark felt Ray tighten her grip in his hand as they watched people start to line up. It looked like a full flight so they didn't move until the last few people started to walk up.

"Come on," Mark said, pulling her up and embracing her. "Call me when you land."

Ray nodded into his shoulder but said nothing. Mark could feel his shirt get wet and heard soft sobs from her as he held her tighter. He felt like crying himself but he knew it would only make things worse.

"Hey," He said, putting his hands on her face and looking into her eyes. "I'm only three thousand miles away."

"Only three thousand?" Ray said, smiling. "That's not so bad."

"That's my girl."

"Forever."

They crashed their lips together passionately, drowning out the sounds around them. Everything that Mark was feeling; happiness, lust, anger, sadness, was poured into their kiss and he felt everything from her also.

"Last call for flight 105 to Atlanta, Georgia."

They broke apart and Mark kissed her on the forehead, "I love you, Raven."

"I love you too," She pulled away from him and hurried to the stewardess.

Mark looked on as she checked in and made her way down the corridor. Before she went out of sight, she turned back and gave him the biggest smile.

He smiled back and blew a kiss to her. She proceeded to dramatically chase the imaginary kiss around until she caught it and put it in her pocket. She waved goodbye to him and disappeared from his sight. He walked over to the window and stood there, watching until the plane flew away.