Day 13

Mark woke up alone in the bed to the smell of bacon and butter. He rubbed the crust from his eyes and reached over to his phone to see it was nine in the morning. He climbed out of the bed, put on his pajama pants, and made a quick trip to the bathroom before joining Ray in the kitchen.

She was standing at the stove over some boiling water, looking very concentrated. She didn't even notice Mark come into the kitchen and sat at the island. He looked her up and down; from her wild hair to her bare feet, thinking that he couldn't wait until she was back in his arms. He wanted to pull that thin shirt up and take her right over the counter with her legs wrapped around him.

"Hey," He said before his mind goes to crazy.

"Hi," She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. "Are you hungry?"

"Not for food."

Ray laughed as she whipped something in another bowl.

"What are you making?"

"Eggs Benedict," She said wiping her forehead. "I wanted to try something I've never made before and it's hard!"

"I'm sure it will be delicious,"

"Why don't you get something to drink for us and meet me in the living room?"

Mark poured them both a glass of orange juice and set them down on the coffee table. Ray soon joined him with two plates of sandwiches and Mark immediately started to eat when she sat down.

"This is amazing," He said with his mouth full.

Ray smiled relieved and ate her food with more dignity. Mark took her hand in his and kissed her wrist in appreciation.

"I had a great time last night," He said.

"Me too," Ray said placing down her finished plate. "But why did you think you were dreaming?"

"I've told you before I have been dreaming about you and every time you are wearing that shirt. And last night I remembered you falling asleep in your pajamas so I thought I was dreaming again."

"I changed because I was hot."

"When I woke up and saw you lying to me looking so sexy, I had to have you even if it wasn't real," He moved closer to her and rubbed on her leg. "If I couldn't have you in my reality, I would have you in my fantasy."

"I was actually dreaming about you too but I didn't expect to wake up and..."

Mark leaned forward and licked the side of her mouth, cleaning off a bit of sauce while moving his hand higher on her thigh, "You didn't respond to me saying I would like to do it again."

"I told you I don't do the fuck buddy thing."

"This is new to me also," He said, sitting back. "But I can't deny wanting you. I know you want me too by the way you're responding to me right now."

Ray sucked in her breath as Mark touched her lower lips softly. She whimpered when he kissed the side of her neck and then bit it gently.

"Tell me you want this," He whispered in her ear.

"Are you actually asking me now?" Ray tried to be smart but Mark could feel her melt under his touch.

"I want to hear you say it."

He slipped his finger inside of her, stroking slowly as his finger became soaked with her desire. Ray moaned as Mark placed his other hand on her shoulder to push her down.

"Mark," She said resisting. "Stop it."

He removed his hand from her leg and moved a few feet back into the couch, "Last night was a mistake."