Day 14

Mark and Ray took another trip to San Diego to visit the zoo. She let him show her around since he's been there plenty of times before. Even though he made sure to wear a hat and sunglasses so he wouldn't be recognized; he was still very affectionate with her. Every chance he got, his hands were on her and he stole kisses from her. He felt like a giddy teenager when he was with her and it was a great relief from his issues.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" Ray asked after he kissed her for the umpteenth time.

"I'm a healthy boy," He said as he pulled her close to him.

"It's too hot for that," She said, playfully pushing him away and pulled out a water bottle from her fanny pack.

"No one wears those anymore," Mark commented.

"I'm too cool for the norm."

He took a small drink from his bottle as he watched her chug down her own.

"How do you handle all of this heat year around?" She asked.

"You get used to it. What's the weather like in Atlanta?"

"It has four seasons including actual snow."

"What's snow?" Mark joked as he took another sip.

Ray snatched the bottle out of his hand and poured the remaining water in her face. Mark stared as the water dripped down onto her white shirt, showing the outline of her black lacy bra. He looked around and noticed they were alone in a bird exhibit so he put both hands on her waist and pressed her against him.

"Do you want me to take you in front of these birds?"

"Maybe," She said licking her lips seductively.

"You might be worth an indecent exposure charge."

Mark slipped his hand beneath the waistband of her knee-length skirt and felt only soft flesh, "Are you not wearing underwear?"

"Nope."

Ray arched her back so Marks' hand would brush lower on her butt as she kissed his neck. He grabbed her flesh roughly in response but all that did was make her bite his earlobe. He pulled his hand out and grabbed her hand, leading to the front entrance. It was a slow day so there weren't many people to walk through and they parked close to the front gate. When they got in the car, Mark drove further up the parking deck and stopped on the fiftieth floor.

"Seems deserted," Ray said, smirking. "Are you going to kill me, Mr. Fischbach?"

"I'm about to kill something," He said moving his seat back and leaned his chair behind him. "Get over here."

Ray pulled off her sandals as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees. Ray climbed over the center console and aligned herself over his throbbing penis, slowly lowering her body until he was fully in her. Mark pulled up her shirt to unclasp her bra from the front, ravaging her heavy chest with his mouth. He moved his hands down to her ass to help her move on top of him faster. He jerked his hips into her; trying to get as deep as possible when she hit her head on the ceiling.

"Shit," He said, pulling her down to him. "Are you okay?"

Ray giggled in response and kissed him, getting her rhythm back from the interruption. She held the top of the seat to give her some leverage and they rested their foreheads against each other. The air was hot and thick from their heavy breaths causing the windows to fog up and their bodies to sweat.

"Slow down," He said, against her lips. "I'm getting close."

"I know," She smiled softly at him and clench her walls around his length.