Day 11

Mark was getting antsy with waiting on Ray to finish her novel. He tried to pass the time with playing games online or spending time with Chica, but it was hard with no one knowing he was back beside his mom. He talked to her for a few hours and told her he was back home but didn't go into detail why. It wasn't something he wanted to worry his mom about at the time and she didn't pry.

He was on his computer late into the night when he heard a soft knock on the door. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and opened the door; eyes widening at the view. Ray was standing there with her hair wild as if she just woke up and she was wearing nothing but the gray shirt that fit like a second skin.

"Am I interrupting you?" She asked.

"No," Mark said moving back so she could come in. He bit his lip as she closed the door, giving him a full view of her ass. He almost reached out to grab it but when she turned back to face him, he held his hands behind his back.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No," She said, stepping towards him. "I just wanted to see you."

"Did you finish your book?"

"Almost," She stepped toward him again.

Mark was aware that she was getting closer to him and he couldn't help but stare at her nipples. He was confused and horny; two combinations that made him act really stupid. Was she giving him a signal to make a move on her? He wanted nothing more than to lift her in his arms and kiss her until they were out of breath.

"I was working on some videos," He said.

"Sounds fun."

She stepped forward again, only two feet away.

"I just couldn't sleep," He tried to keep the conversation going but she clearly wasn't interested.

"Sounds fun."

One foot.

"Are you cold?" Grasping at straws.

"Nope."

Ray pressed her body against Marks'; rubbing her hand up to his chest and ran her fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes at the sensation, moving his hands around to place them on her hips. He rubbed his thumb into circle motions, agitated by the thin barrier to her flesh.

"Do you like touching me?" She asked seductively.

"Yes."

She raised up on her toes and stopped right where their lips were faintly touching, "I like it when you touch me."

Mark closed the space between them; kissing her passionately as she moaned into his mouth. Their tongues danced together in perfect rhythm until she drew back, gently pulling at his lower lip with her teeth. Mark growled as his hands moved to her plump bottom, kneading the flesh roughly. Ray lifted her leg slightly, inviting him to go lower and rub his fingers over her wet center.

"Do you feel how wet I am for you?" She asked against his lips.

Mark only nodded; his throat thick with lust.

"Fuck me, Mark."

Those magic words.

He lifted her in his arms effortlessly and walked until she was pressed against the door. His pants were already pooled at his feet and he entered her deeply. Ray's cries of ecstasy motivated him as he fucked her into the wall. Mark furrowed his brows at how good she felt around him; feeling his orgasm coming quickly.

Everything about Ray was perfect and he could sense himself slowly being driven to insanity by her.

Mark felt himself about to fall and he jerked abruptly, crashing to the ground with his chair behind him. He crawled forward, trying to catch his breath and get his bearings together.