Chapter 1- Tilly P.O.V

Tilly up above ⬆
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I woke up to my alarm blaring its daily morning music. I roll over and turn it off while grabbing my glasses. I turn over to see Alexis still sound asleep.

"Alexis wake up! It's time for our first day of senior year" I say while ripping the blankets of us while getting up and going to my closet to pick an outfit for school .

"Ok, I'm up! No need to throw a hissy fit. She gets up also and heads towards her side of my closet.

See Alexis is my best friend and has been since birth. Our dads say that when they went to look through the glass wall to look at us we somehow manged to hold eachothers hand. Which lead to our parents exchanging numbers and keeping us in touch.
Then eventually Alexis and her family moved next door and now we are closer than ever this is Alexis's seconed year here and she already rules the school.

Not in a snobby-rich kid-slut like the movies. More of a badass protects family kind. I remember on the first day when she found out i was getting bullied she- well lets just say I don't get bullied anymore.

I look through my closet and find a black skater skirt and a cream colored sweater. While Alexis is seems to be going for her usual look which is a white crop top with high-waisted black jeans and a leather jacket.

"You look good Tilly excited for our last year of high school?" Alexis ask while watching me brush my hair into its natural waves.

"Yea but for some reason I got this feeling that this is gonna be a good year" I say as I finish my hair and Alexis grabs her keys and our backpacks while I grab breakfast.

"Hmm maybe your just starting soon?" Oh yea Alexis can be very straight forward sometimes.
"Yea maybe"

We walk to the car and throw our things in buckle up then head to school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There you guys go chapter 1!! I hoped you liked it and will like chapter 2!

Please comment and vote!!!!