Chapter 11 Maxwell's P.O.V Flashback Pt.1

This chapter is dedicated to
Macy32404
For adding this story to her reading list and for following me!

Flashback to 17 years ago when Alexis was born.
###############################

It's happening.

I can't believe it's happening.

My baby girl is coming into the world.

While here I am sitting in the pack hospitals waiting room. Hoping that both my girls come out of the room safely and healthy.

The doctor said that my baby girl is turned in a weird position and is being stubborn and won't move so that if Kat tried to give birth naturally then it could kill both her and the baby.

So my mate is in surgery having a c-section and I can't be there to support her and welcome our baby girl into the world.

Why?

Because I tried to kill the doctor for touching her.

It's not my fault. I tried to calm my wolf down.
I truly tried.

But mated males especially alphas are very over protective and possessive of their mates. So imagine that plus one-hundred. Since my mate is giving birth.

So since I tried to kill the packs doctor i got kicked out of the room for being a disturbance.

Whatever that means.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when a nurse comes running into the packed full waiting room shouting for a anesthesiologist.

I run towards her using my werewolf speed.

" Who is the anesthesia for nurse?" I ask with a demanding voice.

" I'm sorry sir but that's confidential " she says while still looking for I'm guessing the anesthesiologist.

" Does it involve my mate and our daughter?" I ask with urgency.

She snaps her uptight neck towards me with urgency and... Relief?

" Who's your mate sir?" the nurse ask.

" Katherine Chute " I say without skipping a beat.

She automatically relaxes and tell me to follow her.

" Ok so your daughter was born at eleven twenty nine p.m and is seven-point-eight ounces and is five pounds. She hasn't stopped screaming since she was born and your mate is resting we tried to get her to calmed down so we put her on your mate chest but she still is screaming and we are worried she will lose her breath and voice if she doesn't stop so hopefully you can calm her down if not we will have to put her on anesthesia." the nurse said.

But to be honest I wasn't listening to her all I heard was that my daughter was born and healthy and that my mate survived.

My thoughts we're broken quickly to the sound of a loud obnoxious cry.

Wow haven't met my child and yet I already find her obnoxious.

Just kidding...

Maybe.

The nurse leads me to the private room at the end of the Hall that holds the loud beast inside.

They want me to tame the beast.