Maxwell's P.O.V (consider this a I.O.U😬)

Flashback to Alexis's and Tilly's 13 afterparty disaster.

authors note at the end explaining everything sooo enjoy y'all!

also i feel like the song is very fitting to how Maxwell feels about Zeke hurting Alexis.
13 year old Zeke Henderson above⬆️

Maxwell's P.O.V

Well I think it's safe to say that this party was a success. I mean our girls were happy so I consider that a success.

Wanna know who's not happy.

Me.

My pup can't be turning 13.

Nope no way!

Unfortunately I haven't met a witch who can make my pup stay a baby forever yet but I'm still looking.

It is now one-am and Kat and I have come home alone since pup wanted to stay the night with her birthday twin Tilly.

I was just finishing getting ready for bed ,after NOT smoking a cigar in the kitchen. When I hear the front door slam open and close.

Curious on who in the pack has come home this late. I walk out of my mate's and I's bathroom I see a blood trail leading to my pups bathroom.

Scared and curious about what has happened i walk into my pups room to hear her mumbling angrily about how she has to leave town after what happened at the party.

Wait what happened? I thought the party went well?

"I can't believe I was stupid enough to go to Zeke's stupid party! I'm so stupid!" My pup yelled out.

"I gotta get out of this town before sunrise"

My pups leaving me? No. NO that can't happen i'm gonna go make that Zeke wish he was never born!

I run out of the house in nothing but my pajama pants and slippers. As I get in my  blacked out range rover I take one last look at the sky and realize It's almost sunrise which means I don't have much time 'till my pup plans to leave me(which I won't let happen).

I turn my car on and speed out of the drive and down the road to Zeke's house where i'm assuming the party is being held.

I can smell the unholy amount of weed and alcohol from down the street of the Henderson house.

I park my car in the middle of the empty road and storm into the loud obnoxious blue house.

As i'm looking around for the idiot boy that's about to get his ass beat I find a group of high and drunk teens all circled around something in the corner.

As I walk towards them to find out what's so interesting I hear the sound of my daughters angry yells coming from a phone.

When I reach the circle of kids I see a video of my emotional daughter and a High Zeke fighting when all of a sudden Zeke slaps Alexis.

All I see is red.

All I hear is the sobs of my daughter.

All I feel is a pure murderous rage.

For the one and only

Zeke Henderson

I storm up to a musty and drunk teen and ask where Zeke is and run to the stairs they pointed at.

After what seems like a endless maze of doors I finally open the one that holds Zeke close to passing out on a small sofa that sits in the corner of the small guess room that his parents have let us stay in many of times.

I walk up to an unexpecting Zeke and punch him in the face to the point of unconsciousness.

I hear the gasp of the noisy teens who were watching as I walk away in a rush as I see the peek of the sun rising.

I make it home in less then ten minutes.
hoping that i'm not too late as the sun has fully risen in the ten minutes it took to get home.

As I walk through the door of the house everything looks to be the same as I left it when I left.

I walk up the stairs to my pups room and don't see her in her bed but the bathroom door is closed and there seems to be something on the bathroom floor.

I open her bedroom door to see her lying in a puddle of her blood unconscious and i immediately panic.

I yell for Kat to call the pack doctor hoping she woke up to my screams as I pick Alexis's limp cold body up and carry her out her room and into the car.

I see Kat on her phone looking confused until she sees me caring Alexis bloody body and immediately starts to panic.

I calm her down as I put Alexis body in the backseat and get in with her as Kat starts the car in a panic and speeds out the car like I did not too long ago.

When we make it to the pack hospital I rush Alexis in and the doctor is already there and ready to go. With the help of the nurses we set Alexis on the hospital bed and they wheel her away from us in a hurry.

I turn to a Hysteric Kat and hold her in my arms while trying to calm her down as well as my wolf and I.

Please let Pup be ok moon goddess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

welp that's it!

Fin.

just kiddingggg although i prob shouldn't because i've been gone for sooo longgg but i promise to write more trust me!

anyways love y'all

love,

your now a highschooler author🖤