Chapter 16 and VERY important a/n

hehe... um... i'm back? maybe?... Huge authors note at the end PLEASE READ!

anyways enjoy🪐

Tilly's P.O.V

How does Alexis's Mom expect me to come over when i'm in the middle of a crisis! I just got grounded for the first time in my life, and they want me to risk getting in more trouble for them?!

Although it must be pretty important if they called me over,and not Alexis herself.

So here I am looking down at the bushes outside my window,hoping they can cushion my fall since i can't just walk out my front door like usual.

The fall from my window to the bushes is at least six feet, and although it might not seem like a lot to some people it is for my five foot self.

Well it's better late than never.

I jump and land in the bush with only a minor scratch and sneak to my car and drive to Alexis house.

When I arrive at Alexis house i expect to see Alexis waiting for me at the door like she always is, but instead I see her pacing Dad and her crying Mom.

It's very rare to see Alexis's Dad shaken up,so when I see this I immediately get out of my car and walk towards them.

They're so shaken up that they don't even notice my presence until I say something.

"Is everything ok? you guys seem really shaken" I say. Maxwell snaps his head to me as he finally notices me.

"Where's Alexis? She knows better than to run off from us, especially during an argument" He says.

"What? I thought Alexis was home? She left early yesterday and left me a text saying she had something important to talk about with y'all" I say confused and yet concerned as to why Alexis would leave and not tell me nor come to my house.

"She didn't go to your house?!" Her Mom says to me while hiccuping from all her crying.

"No i'm so confused why would she leave and not come to me or tell me anything. What's going on?!"

Her parents look at each other with a knowing expression.

"I bet she's at that stupid Alpha's house isn't she. We told her not to but when does she ever listen to us!" Maxwell exclaims as he slams his fist into the porch beam, making me flinch.

"Look i'm sorry Alexis ran off while y'all are fighting, but I don't know where she is and I need to get home before my mom realizes i'm not in my room" I say as i step back ready to get in my car and speed it to my home.

"Oh right well we're sorry we dragged you into our family problems just...promise you'll tell us if you hear from her ok?" Katherine, her Mom asks.

I simply nod my head, and get in my car to get home before my mom notices.

But all I can think about on the ride home is,

Where's Alexis? And why is didn't come to me if she needed help.

Alexis what have you gotten yourself into this time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   read the authors note!

So I have some explaining to do.
The main reason as to why I haven't been updating this book is because i started it when i was in like 7th grade and it's just such bad writing and i'm not saying i'm a good writer now i'm saying i've improved a lot and the way the book has been written so far makes me feel discouraged to write tbh. so i think if i do update more it'll be how i write now and when i finish this book i'll probably unpublished it and edit the hell out it!

so sorry for the long wait but here's a update to maybe help get through quarantine🖤

from,
your very slow updating author who missed u🖤💚