Chapter 4 Liam's P.O.V and Tilly's

Liam up above
Time skip to the end of chapter two but in Liam's P.O.V so enjoy❤️
------------------------------------------------------

We pulled into the schools or parking lot and I immediately smelled the most making scent of lemon and lime. The scent drove my wolf and I crazy.

I look over at Aaron to see I'm him already looking at me with the same look in his eyes as me.

We found our mates.

Tilly's P.O.V😇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I'm about to reply to Alexis the schools door's slam open with a bang. Which makes everybody quiet down and make me and Alexis look over at who's so special that makes all the students shut up.

Instantly my eyes connect to a boy wearing a blood red bomber jacket and a loose tank top which makes his muscle stomach peep out a little bit. And black ripped jeans with hair as white as snow and eyes so blue that they make the sky look plain compared to them.

I tear my eyes away from him to see another good looking boy next to him who has coal black hair and light grey eyes. While also wearing the exact same thing as Alexis. I turn to see Alexis and him staring at each other.

She snaps out of her trance from the boy to turn her head towards the schools slut Abigail. Who's dressed in her usual whore outfit that makes her boobs barely in her dress and her but almost showing. Seriously one wrong movement from her and we could be seeing more then we want.

Then I look back the blonde hair boy who seems to be glaring at Abigail with pure rage just like Alexis.

" What did you say?" Alexis snaps at Abigail  while taking a Menencing step forward.

" I said I bet the only reason the new guys are looking at your nerd friend over here. Is because she's probably the most ugliest girl he's ever seen!" she laughs while her 'friends' snicker along.

I put my head down in shame. Knowing it's probably true and that I shouldn't even be looking at this gorgeous man in front of me.

Woah where did that come from Tilly?

" Listen hear bitch and listen good! Don't you ever and I mean ever disrespect my friend like that again or else!" Alexis said with a furious glare towards Abigail.

" Oh really? Or else what? You gonna hit me with math problems?" Abigail taunts with a evil smirk while her friends back off knowing what's gonna happen if they don't."

Alexis clenches her fist in anger and I know what's about to happen but don't get involved knowing Alexis will just do later if not right now.

" Sure here's one! What is my fist plus your face equal?" Alexis ask with a evil glint in her eye.

"Huh-" Abigail barely gets out because Alexis has already punched her and is now shoving her into lockers that are nearby.

Alexis gets in her face and whispers " If I hear you or any of your friends bully Tilly ever again I promise you it will be your last, got it!" Alexis says while Abigail nods and runs out of the school doors with one hand holding her cheek and the other keeping her dress from falling.

As Abigail runs out Alexis turns to me and gives me a hug while saying sorry.

" why are you sorry?" I ask Alexis while she let's go but keeps her hands gripped tightly to my shoulders.

" because I know you wanted me to try and stop fighting because you hate it so I'm sorry" she says as she gives me a sheepish smile showing me she's not.

" no your not but it's ok because you did it for  a good reason this time. Not just because somebody didn't say thank you when I held the door for them." I say as I give her bag back and shut our locker and start walking away as Alexis trys to argue that it was a good reason to beat someone up. But as we walked to first period I couldn't help but look behind me to see the boy from earlier still looking at me with a determined look on his face as we walk away and so does his friends.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
OML 🤯🤯guys 715 words yayyyyyyyy
Anyways ik there wasn't a lot of Liam or the boys but I promise next chapter it will be their POV about this chapter and if you guys want I have the out fits for all of them which I can post separate chapter like an a/n chapter for that if you want? Anyways luv u all and hope you enjoyed this chapter bc I did!

Please vote and comment!!!💗