Chapter 8 Tilly's P.O.V

This chapter is dedicated to
user09579434
For adding this story to their reading list!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok here's my first chapter on my new update schedule!
Also the tattoo up above (or to the side) will be explained in this chapter.
Enjoy ❤ 😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like somebody was watching me while I was eating. I oddly felt safe though which is a first especially since this is lunch we are talking about.

Elliott and Monica were paying no attention to me as they fought over which was better DC Comics or Marvel.

While I sat there caring as much as McDonald's cares about their Ice cream machine.

Elliott thought Marvel because of Iron Man, While Monica thought DC because of Batman.
If Alexis was here she would say DC because of her obsession with Joker.

" Batman is like a hundred years old! Nobody likes him! " Elliott says in a mocking tone that I know doesn't sit well with Monica.

" What did you just say?" Monica says with no emotion and a blank face.

Uh–Oh I know that face.

''Elliott keep your fat mouth shut!''

I mentally scream at him but because mind linking isn't a thing he couldn't here me.

So what does he do? He keeps talking.

" I mean it's true! Batman has bats and money that pared for his karate classes if that's even what you want to call it! While Iron Man has a suit with bombs and lasers! He ALSO basically has his own personal Siri for his suit!" He says with so much enthusiasm and confidence it make me realize why he has straight C's.

I'm kidding! (Please tell me you guys know where that's from!)

Ok, Maybe I'm not.

I get brought back to reality when I hear a a what sounds like a growl.
Wow everybody is growling today's how do I do that?

I look up just when I hear

SMACK!

Monica slapped Elliott with so much force that he falls out of his chair with a big 'thud'

She's about to hit him again when I grab her open fist and stop her but then she turn around with darkest blue eyes I have ever seen almost black.

Then she looks at something behind me and turns as stiff as a board and gulps as her eyes turn back to her natural icy blue but now with a bit of fright in them.

I am about to turn to see what she is looking at but before I can I hear a grown of pain from beside us as Elliott trys to get up.

"Oh Elliott! Are you ok?!" I rush to Elliott and see he has blood dripping from his head he must have hit his head on the lunch rooms cold white concrete floor.

" Oh my god! Elliott!" I go to touch his wound but a angry almost animal like growl stops me.

I turn to see the guy from this morning glaring at the hand thats about to touch Elliott's wound.

I'm about to ask this handsome man what his problem is but get interrupted by another grown of pain by Elliott.

I turn back to Elliot giving him all of my attention and asking him questions until the schools nurse comes in and rushes Elliot to the her office.

When Elliott is gone I notice so is Monica and that handsome man.

But what I don't realize is that everybody is silent and just watched the whole thing.

Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the first day of school is over and it was hell.

After the whole lunch incident, everybody was pointing and whispering about rumors of the handsome guy.

One of them was that I was his mate whatever that is.

Speaking of that handsome man I didn't see him nor his friend the rest of the day.

I just walked into the door when I get Interigated by my mum.

" How was your first day? Was it good? Did you get bullied? Did yo–"

"MOM" I interrupted her rant.

"It was fine I'm gonna go change be down in a second" I said as I start heading up the stairs.

"Ok sweetie then you will tell me every little thing about your day ok?" she doesn't give me a chance to argue about her decision as she walks away into the kitchen.

I walk upstairs and into my room I throw my book bag onto my white desk and start changing into a blue tank top that reveals my non existent cleavage and a pair of grey baggy sweatpants.

I pull my blonde hair into a high ponytail and take of my glasses.

As I'm doing that my mum walks in with a smile that immediately turns into a angry frown.

Wait what?

" Tilliana Shay Martin!" Uh–Oh she said my whole name but what did I do?!

"Yes mummy" I say with uncertainty and a little ok no a LOT of fear.

"what in the hell is that!" she says glaring at my arm.

"What do you mean mummy?" I reply.

" don't play dumb with me Tilliana!" she says in such a harsh voice I flinch.

"I really don't know what you mean mummy!"

" your wrist, Tilliana, your wrist!"

I look down expecting nothing and this to be just another one of her pranks.

But what I see makes all the color drain from my face and my heart stop.

A tattoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment 💗