Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to
Yamrie
For adding this book to her reading list!

This chapter's song is
Side effects-
The Chain smokers
ft. Emily Warren
Also Camilla Mendes stars in the music video💗

Hope u enjoy this chapter it's Aaron's P.O.V surprise! 🎉

Enjoy ❤

💙🔵💙🔵💙🔵💙🔵💙🔵💙🔵💙🔵💙
Please read A/N at the end ps this is a LONG chapter

Okay continue😊
♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

Bliss.

Pure bliss is all I felt when I woke up to the soft snores of my beautiful mate.

I had my arms wrapped around her from behind and her head on my bicep and her luscious Auburn Brown locks we're sprawled all over my pillow.

I know we just met yesterday but to me that doesn't matter because mates usually mate as soon as they meet. So with me being an alpha it makes not doing all the dirty thoughts in my head so hard.

To stop Aaron Jr from making his presence known i start to look at her closely and see how she has freckles sprinkled all over her body but mostly on her face. I also notice a little scar above her left eyebrow.

"Where did that came from?" my wolf growled.

I'm about to reply to my wolf but I am interrupted by a cute sound from my waking mate that makes my wolf and I purr at the sound.

Alexis makes a final waking up noise then finally opens her beautiful brown eyes that I can't seem to get enough of.

" Good morning beautiful" I say softly afraid if she's not a morning person. (AN: lol I'm definitely not a morning person)

When Alexis hears my voice she turns her body so she's cuddled into my chest.

"What time is it?" she grumbles, her voice muffled by my naked, hairless chest.

I laugh at my moody mate and look at my clock that sits on my black nightstand and see that it's only six a.m.

" it's six a.m so we got a couple of hours to kill." I answer her as I run my tan fingers through her silky Auburn Brown hair.

" Then why did you wake me up?" she says with annoyance.

" I didn't! You woke up yourself" I laugh as she turns red from embarrassment.

" Oh yeah" she mumbles as she rubs her fiery brown eyes and sit up.

When Alexis stops rubbing her eyes she looks as of she has forgotten last night when I see a look of remembrance on her freckled face.

" Oh my god! We kissed! Oh my fucking god!" she starts screaming.

" I had my first kiss." she whispers to herself.

Wait.

My beautiful mate.

Has never had a kiss before me.

Holy shit that just made my day, year, and life.

Ok maybe that's a bit overboard but you have no Idea how good it feels to know that your mate has never been close enough to a guy to do that.

When my beautiful mates starts to pace my bedroom floor is when I realize that I've been talking to myself this whole time.

" Hey it's okay we're mate's. We are meant to be." I say trying to calm her down but that seems to freak her out more.