Chapter 14 Alexis P.O.V

This chapter is dedicated to
Rosapeace
For voting and following me!

The Song for today's chapter is
Shawn Mendes- Like to be you
feat.Julia Michaels

A/N
Also I promise last Chute family p.o.v for a little bit! I think next chapter is gonna be Aaron's POV would u guys enjoy that? Let me know please before Sunday!!

Enjoy

Also sexy scene at the end for Alexis and Aaron aka ALON
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

When I has finally calm down I wiped away any stray tears and positioned my self in front of my parents with a harsh glare.

" How did I forget something like that!" I say as my parents look down with shame.

Yeah! That's right feel bad!

Okay that sounded mean but hey!

I never said I was nice.

" When you came back home, I was in the kitchen– not– smoking a cigar." my dad said towards my mother but she just rolls her eyes.

" You didn't know I was home so you started crying and saying how you wanted to leave and never come back And I couldn't have that." my Dad continues.

" You're my pup you shouldn't have wanted to leave me. So I snuck out and went to the house party."

" You didn't kill him right!?" I demanded my father.

He looked up at me confused as to why I was asking him not to.

"No I didn't why?" my dad said in his own demanding tone.

Why? Because I want to kill him myself.

But obviously I can't say that.

"I was just asking that's all" I said Reassurinly.

" Now what happened next how did I forget?"

" After dealing with Zeke, I came back home to find you passed out in the bathroom surrounded by a pool of your own blood." he said.

" We later found out that you passed out from the previous events and that when you fell you hit your head on the counter.

" So when you woke up from your nap and had no memory of the incident we just kept it that way so you wouldn't go through life feeling so bitter." my mother finished for my father.

I just sat there shocked.

I mean what would you do if you just remembered a major life event years after it happened.

"Wow... Wait that doesn't answer the question as to why I never knew we were werewolfs." I said arching one of my perfectly plucked eyebrows in question.

" Dammit, I thought you would forget that!" my dad muttered.

I decided to ignore his comment.
" Sweetie we couldn't tell you until you found out for yourself" my mom said.