Chapter 7 Third person P.O.V

This chapter is dedicated to-do
GL_Fern
Because they were my first vote ever!

Anyways Tilly and Liam's eye color up above or to the side.
Enjoy ❤
...........................................................................

Aaron Thompson just stood in the schools now empty hallway. His mate now named Alexis just walked away after dropping the biggest bomb on him.

How did she not know she was a werewolf?
Aaron asked himself as he kept looking at the direction his mysterious mate left in.

Has she shifted?

Obviously not if she didn't know, you dumbass!

All these questions were racing in his head trying to find answers but came up short. Since werewolves are supposed to shift at the age of five when they can walk and talk, it makes his mates case so much more confusing for him.

Meanwhile his mysterious, fiesty mate was leaving school on the first day without a word.

Only a single text explaining her reasoning for her absence which was sent to the one and only Tilly Martin.
Alexis sent the text knowing her best friend wouldn't get it till lunch as she would realize Alexis wasn't there and check her phone and see the message.

She knew her friend would be find since they had other friends too. Sure they weren't as close to them as Tilly and Alexis was but Alexis knew Tilly wouldn't be lonely or unprotected with those to around.

But Alexis still felt terrible leaving her best friend since birth on their first day of senior year but this was something important and she had questions that needed answers.

Alexis got into her car and immediately pulled out of the schools parking lot and headed home to question her parents, without a second thought.

Tilly Martin saved a seat for her best friend in their shared fourth period with polite " Sorry this seat is taken" or " Sorry my friend is sitting there" and if people questioned where her friend was she would reply with " Oh she is just taking a little bit probably in the bathroom".

But when class started and Alexis didn't come through the classroom door she was instantly met with confusion.

Did she skip this class on the first day!

She couldn't believe her rule breaker friend did this already she also couldn't believe that she wasn't informed on her friend's decision.

Although it was probably because Alexis knew she was gonna talk her out of it.

So Tilly just went along with her day and expected that when lunch came around she would talk to her 'Houdini' acting friend then knowing that Alexis wouldn't miss a chance at free food ever.

But then again she was left alone with confusion because when lunch came around her best friend was no where in sight.

She found her and Alexis's other friends at a nearby table and sat with them. Their friend group contained Tilly, Alexis, and their friends
Elliott who had shaggy light brown hair and dark almost black eyes. And Monica who had wild red curls and sharp blue eyes.

Tilly greeted her two friends then pulled out her cell phone to see if Alexis had informed her friend about her whereabouts.

And sure enough she did she saw Alexis message along a couple messages from her friends. Tilly wondered what her bestie need to talk to her parents about that it was so important to skip the first day of their senior year.

She shook her and decided to just ask her friend later and join in on the conservation Elliott and Monica were having on how everybody's day went.

Desire.

Was what Liam Blaines was feeling as he looked at his golden hair beauty sit with her friends from a far.

He's sat silently at a table in the corner with his alpha-his best friend as he watched her talk with confidence. Although he didn't like that there was a boy close to her he didn't worry because he knew if the boy tried anything with his beauty that there would be hell to pay.

He looked away from his beautiful mate much to his wolf dismay and turned towards his alpha best friend in confusion and concern as to why he was so quite.

Usually his best friend talked non-stop to the point where he wish he could mute him but now he wished his friend should say something sarcastic to settle his nerves.

But when his alpha didn't say anything he knew something was wrong.

" Hey what's wrong bro? " he asked

" My mate left " Aaron replied with no emotion in his voice whatsoever.

" What she rejected you! " Liam asked his friend with disbelief and sadness thinking he was Luna-less and that his best friend since birth was rejected.

" What! No you idiot! I mean she left school" his friend replied with a hint of anger towards his beta at the fact that he would assume that so quickly.

" Oh" his beta replied with red tint at the tip of his ears to show his embarrassment.

They were silent after that Liam looking longingly at his golden beauty of a mate while Aaron was think about how his fiesty mate reacted to his touch which made his own wolf purr at the thought.
//////////////////////////////////////////
Well that's chapter 7 hoped you all enjoyed it!
835 words!

Anyways please vote and comment!💗
Also read my new story 2chapters are out already!

Anyways please vote and comment!💗Also read my new story 2chapters are out already!