Chapter 6 Alexis's P.O.V

This chapter is dedicated to-
                             Laina_Jug
For all her love and support 💪 check her out!
Enjoy !!!
Their eyes up above or on the side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked off with Tilly after the whole fiasco in the Hall but not after sneaking a last glance at that hot guy in the same outfit as me again.

Wait what did I just say?

Yea I liked his leather jacket I wonder where he got it?

What the fu...Who was that it wasn't me.
Oh my bad ass Lord did I catch Abigail's insane disease!

I don't wanna die! I'm too bad ass to die I still haven't convinced Tilly to skydive or bungee ju-

No dummy it's me your wolf my names Rylee.

Omg the voice in my head has a name now.
Great I really am ins-

You're not insane! I'm your wolf Rylee, wow you're slow.

Wait this is real? ( estate lol sry had to😂)

If this is real, then what am I?

You're a werewolf congrats! We'll talk about it more later, right now our mate has found us and is here and he is sooo hot.

What's a mate and who is ours?

Later Alexis.

She stopped talking after that.
I realized we have made it to Tilly's homeroom so I decided to mess with her for a bit.

"Well this is where we part ways my love" I shout dramatically to Tilly as she walks into her homeroom with a slight blush.

"yea, yea whatever see you later Lex" she mumbles back and shuts her homeroom teachers door.

I chuckle and start walking to homeroom not even worrying about my books like Tilly because it's the first day I doubt we need them.

As I'm walking the new empty halls I smell the most amazing scent I've ever smelt. Out of curiosity I walk past my homeroom door and start looking for the source behind this amazing smell.

I'm just about to give up, when I reach the end of the Hall but then the handsome boy from this morning walks from around the corner .

He sniffs the air like a dog and turns to me with an unreadable expression.

Wow mate is so much hotter up close and he smells amazing!

Rylee's right he does smell oddly good it's a weird combo of fresh rain with a hint of mint.

The handsome guy who I'm gonna call mate until I know his name is in front of me in a flash.

He cups my face with his right hand as he looks into my fiery brown eyes with his enchanting light grey ones. My cheek is exploding with sparks as I hear what sounds like purring I lean into his touch.

He smirks as with his beautiful plump lips as he says " You like my touch mate?"
I look at with a confused look.

What does he mean?

Ok sure I do like his touch but I would never admit it. I mean Who would! Somebody crazy maybe, but not me.

He's talking about our reaction to his touch.

What do you mean all I did was lean in?

No we also purred.

Wait. You mean we did that!

Of course we did it's a normal reaction for mates to purr when their being touched in a way they like.

"Umm I guess what's your name" what is wrong with me I never not know what to say.

"Aaron. What's yours mate?" Aaron says as he tilts his head in a cute way.

Wait. What am I saying I have never thought of a boy like this ever!
"Alexis.." I say as we look into each others eyes.

"So your my mate" he says with the cutest smile "yea I guess. I'm new to this whole werewolf, mate thing." I say as I admire his features.

" what do you mean Alexis?" he says with as he bows his eyebrows in a confused manner.

" Well I never knew I was a werewolf till my wolf talked to me when you walked in so.." I said as I start moving away from him.

"How is that pos-" he tries to say but I interrupt him.

" I'm sorry I have to get to class I'm already late. Um see you around?" I say as I turn and leave the corridor.

As I'm walking away not even bothering to look back knowing I will just run back to him. I can't help but question if my parents are too and if they are why haven't they told me.

All I do know is that.

I can't tell Tilly.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
So that's chapter 6 hoped you enjoyed if it wasn't for Laina_Jug I think this chapter wouldn't be here till I got myself together bc I had some trouble with names and ideas lol 😂😂😂 
Anyways I have a question what is everybody's ship name bc I wanna know what you guys think bc it might help me with the book in the future!

Please vote comment and follow me from below bye💗🍍💗🍍